°

"Jimin pass me the chips!"

"You want those? Those yeah?"

"Yeah just give them"

"really those ones? Like for real?"

"JIMIN!"

"Just give him the damn chips you shortass"

"Gosh calm down bitch"

And there Yoongi sat. In between all of those crazy idiots, having to listen to their stupid stuff while questioning his life and his decisions.

He couldn't really say no. He knew they'd continue making his life a living hell if he just went back to his own house and therefore he decided to just join them.
At this point it couldn't get worse.

Also it was kind of fun how they kept yelling at each other.

He still kept more to himself, not speaking a lot and instead just standing around like a witness who just saw someone getting murdered. In fact he was a witness to begin with, that's how all of this started.

"You're okay? You do look a bit pale since we arrived here"
None other than Jin who kept worrying about Yoongi as if he wasn't a part of all of the shit they'd done.

After all of their attempts though, Yoongi still had one question.
"What's the point of all of this? Like.. What do you get out of making me stay with you after all of this?"

Jin stared at him for a few seconds, having to sight a little and then shrug his shoulders as if he expected Yoongi to know the answer already.

" What are you talking about? " Hoseok asked, walking inside and leaning against the wall.
Jin however only shook his head a bit, as if to give Hoseok a sign and then walk out of the room.

"Hoseok, until now you seem like the most normal one out of all of them. What exactly is your point of this? Do you really think I'd like you after what you just did?"

"Oh honey.."

"Don't 'oh honey' me now. You're all some stupid-you know what no. I won't cuss now.."

".. We made it difficult for you. Really difficult and I'm kinda sorry that we had to do this, but did you really think that we'd let you go that easily? Like getting on your nerves is somehow really entertaining, especially after we know the outcome of it"

"You two all alone?" Jimin asked as he walked inside grabbing a glass of water and then wrapping an arm around Yoongi before getting shoved away.

"You're all so damn nerve wrecking.." Yoongi only mumbled moving a hand kinda annoyed through his hair.

"You'll get through it. We all did after all.. Just in different ways."

".. What's that supposed to mean?" the shorter male asked looking a bit confused at Jimin.

"Well-"
"Yoongi! Are you hungry? How about we grab some ice cream? Or maybe some takeout, whatever you want actually" Jungkook smiled as he walked inside the room, immediately wrapping an arm around Yoongi to pull him closer.

"Kook don't get on his nerves.. You're wayyyy too close to him right now" Jimin pouted pulling Yoongi back to himself.

By now Yoongi really was used to all of this pulling around and their damn fighting over him over and over again.
Felt kind of weird, as if they just saw him as some doll, but he wouldn't even be surprised if that wasn't just an assumption and for real an actual fact in this situation.

After lots of fighting, Jungkook screaming at Jimin and Jimin screaming back, Taehyung eventually walked in the room, seeing the annoyed Yoongi in between those two and sneakily pulling Yoongi with him out of the room and instead towards his own room.

".. Looks cleaner than I thought"
"What?did you really think I'd make such an huge mess?" Taehyung asked as he sat down on the chair near his desk.
He just cleaned his room an hour ago, all that was definitely worth it, now that Yoongi seemed to think that he wasn't the messy type of guy.

"I'm kind of bored.. You guys really do nothing else than fighting over me, playing video games or eating."

"..i mean what else are we supposed to do? If we got our job done, then we deserve to give ourselves an break. Also.. It's very difficult to spend time with you when we're all trying to make you stay with us as much as possible. "

" Your all so childish though" the male sighted as he walked around the room to take a look at a few things, not expecting Taehyungs next move.

Tae stood up, going over to Yoongi, who had his back turned to him, quickly picking him up before throwing him on the bed and moving on top of him.

"Childish?.. Then let's be more adult like if that's what you want, doing adult stuff."

That wasn't really where Yoongi expected this to be going, and it was kind of awkward, especially in this position.

"I didn't mean it.. Gosh, get off me Tae, this is so weird"

"This is weird? If you think this is weird it'll be even weirder in a few seconds"
And just like that Tae had shoved an hand underneath Yoongis shirt, the smaller now visibly freaking out and not sure what to do apart from trying to push Tae away, what didn't really work that well.

"Taehyung wait a seco-"
"Wait for what exactly? You getting more into it?"
"No! Just get off me. This is like the worst dick move you did yet"

"..you shouldn't use that word while I'm going for it, you know? That makes this just easier for me to give you an smooth as fuck response, because my dick totally has better moves than this" the male grinned a little, having to really hold back to not just start laughing out loud.
He wasn't really going for it, but kind of testing out his limits to see how far he could go at the moment.

So him pushing up Yoongis shirt and pushing a kiss on the males stomach, while Yoongi tried to push him off, actually was supposed to be the last move.

Tae definitely wasn't ready for the door to open and Namjoon standing there staring at the scene.