U

"I love you"

This was the first time Jungkook, no any of them said those words.

He wasn't sure how to really react to it, but if definitely felt like his heart made a small jump for an second.

"I.. Wow.." Yoongi only mumbled and then looked back to jungkook who couldn't help but giggle as he saw Yoongis face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that doll? Is it really that surprising?" he asked and then pushed another kiss on Yoongis cheek as well as his neck.

"Too shy to say it back?" Jungkook then asked before moving his hands down to Yoongis tights.

"Can you turn around? I'd really like to look at you right now" Jungkook said, having to hold back a laughter when Yoongi looked a bit lost and unsure how to turn around without making this weird.

He carfully turned around, Kook pulling the smaller on his lap to which Yoongi sat there even more stiff than before and tried his best to not move too close to jungkook.

"You don't have to pull me that close.. This is already very close" Yoongi mumbled putting his hands on jungkooks shoulders.

"Do you mind kissing like this? Maybe then you'll feel a bit more comfortable" Jungkook said moving his hands on Yoongis back trying to relax the other a bit more as he noticed how stiff Yoongi sat there.

Yoongi thought for an moment unsure if that actually help, if not make the situation even worse.

"Only a few.. And don't go over the top now, no tongue!" Yoongi spoke and then got an small nod.

"Understood." Jungkook smiled, leaning forward to push his lips onto Yoongis and kiss the male.

After around five minutes of sharing some kisses and Jungkook making some sneaky and teasing comments about how cute of a kisser Yoongi was the smaller decided that it was enough and gave jungkooks cheek an small kiss before laying his head on his shoulder.

"Enough?.. It did seem to help you though" the taller smiled, gently rubbing Yoongis back up and down

"The water is getting cold.. Let's dry ourselves" Jungkook spoke, about to pick Yoongi up as well only for the male to quickly get out of jungkooks grip and turn back around.

"Your turn!.. I'm gonna go after you" he said and stared at the wall.

"You're really still that flustered?.. Alright, I'm gonna go out of the bathroom once I'm dry" Jungkook said and stood up, drying himself before getting out of the bathroom to leave Yoongi alone.

The male got also up to dry himself, wrapping an towel around himself while walking out, getting an shirt thrown at him once he walked out of the bathroom

"put that on." Jungkook said, Yoongi quickly putting the shirt on and then looking down.

"Not even giving my any of your boxers?"

"They're too big for you anyways.. Also you're looking even better without any underwear " Jungkook grinned before watching Yoongi leave the room and go to his own to put on boxers and sweatpants.

Just an minute after Yoongi heard an loud bang coming from outside looking out of the window but not seeing anything before hearing Namjoon yell something.

"JIMIN! Stop that shit!"

Yoongi walked downstairs, going outside and seeing Jimin laughing at his phone while running away, Namjoon chasing him while cursing the smaller male.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked looking at Hoseok who sat there watching the two.

"Jimin has some stupid pictures and videos of namjoon and made some kind of complication video of it and him breaking stuff.. And now he threatened him to send it to jin and you because it included an video where he accidentally broke Jins favorite mug and some other embarrassing stuff"

"It's getting kinda chill outside" Taehyung mumbled as he also stepped outside, looking at yoongi for an second and slowly wrapping an arm around the male

"Aren't you cold? You only wear an shirt" Tae asked, Yoongi only shaking his head and then looking back at the two running, Jimin stopping once he reached Yoongi and about to show him the video when Namjoon snatched his phone.

"You're so fucking done." the male mumbled jimin holding his hands up innocently and pushing Yoongi in front of him.

"You can't get through him! You're too much of a softie for him to do that anyways!.. Ouh Yoongi~ I love you so much but I'm too shy and too big of an idiot to make an actual move on you therefore I jerk myself off every night just thinking about you~" Jimin laughed getting an even more pissed look only shutting up as he suddenly got an slap on the back of his head from Jin.

"Are you clowning Joon for his way of showing affection!? You aren't that low jimin are you!? You're probably doing even weirder things than that!" Jin scolded the male who now kept quiet and let Yoongi go.

"Ow.. Sorry Joon" Jimin apologized and pouted a bit, getting a sight from Namjoon who still looked a bit upset and then looked at Yoongi not saying anything.

"Well this is weird" Hoseok simply said only to look a bit confused at Taehyung who was watching the videos on Jimins phone.

".. Are you some kind of fucking stalker!? How did you get some of those videos!?" Taehyung asked jimin staring at the other and simply grinning.

"Well.. Aren't those interesting? You should look at those ones" Jimin said opening a folder to Taehyung to which the male widened his eyes and looked at jimin in disbelief.

"How-"

"Secret" the male said and then snatched his phone back with an small grin, looking at Yoongi and quickly pecking his lips before going back inside.

"This small brat.." jin mumbled looking back at Yoongi and moving a hand through his hand.

"You go back inside! Your hair is still wet, if you take a shower at least dry your hair!" Jin said and pulled Yoongi inside the building.

"I took an bath" Yoongi corrected Jin and then sat down on the couch.

"Doesn't matter.. Just stay inside if your hair is wet" Jin said and then looked towards Jungkook who walked inside as well

"Yo.. Do we have any banana milk left?"

"I don't think so. You really drink way too much of that stuff" Jin said as he sat down with Yoongi and pulled the smaller a bit closer to wrap his arm around his waist

"Did you take an shower?" Hoseok then asked as he passes jungkook who shook his head a little

"Nah I took a bath a few minutes ago"

Jin now looked back at Yoongi unsure if it was coincidence or if they actually took an bath together