@

He sat outside near the front entrance, staring at the buildings nearby.
He wasn't in the mood to talk, neither to cry or to even question what was going on, knowing that he'd probably get the same reaction from everyone.

Since he met those dorks everyone seemed to hate him.
Maybe because they saw him get into the car with Taehyung?
Did they maybe assume they were a couple?
But didn't that mean they'd be all homophobes?

"Gosh this is stupid" he sighted and rubbed through his hair trying to gather his thoughts.

"Are you for real? You skipped school, get several times into detention and you still wanna tell me that they made a mistake and that you're accused of something you didn't do!?" his mother nearly screamed in anger, having to hold herself together while Yoongis father sat there glaring at his son.

"what exactly do you expect me to say right now Yoongi? What did you expect how we'd react?" his father asked in a serious voice.

"You know that I didn't mind if you'd fail a test but this is unacceptable. As long as you try to give your best I didn't mind your grades too much, is it really too much to expect?" he asked and then stood up.

"no no! Of course not it's just-"

"Just what!?"

"Well.. I- it's not my fault!"

Yoongi was curled up on his bed, near crying and cuddling one of his pillows.

He must've done something wrong.

He didn't know what, but if everyone was against him he surely must've done something wrong.

Because of him his parents now were fighting whose fault it was that he ended up like that.

Saturday he spend just in bed, not wanting to get out even when he parents told him he should go out to get some fresh air.

"Yoongi you've been in there since Friday evening, get your butt out of there and go outside!" his mother spoke after knocking on the door.

It was Sunday morning. He didn't want to stand up neither go outside.

"Yeah.. Maybe later" he mumbled closing his eyes again to sleep only to wake up when he heard a scream, immediately being wide awake, rushing downstairs to see his mother standing near the door.

He walked towards her to ask what was wrong when she pushed him out and threw some shoes outside before closing the door.

"..Mum? What just happened!?"he asked extremely confused knocking on the door.

"Sorry, Just spend some time outside today, me and your father need some time to discuss things" his mother said as an excuse.

The male stared at the door, rubbing through hair messy bed hair before starting to walk, deciding to go on a walk if he had nothing else to do.

He spend his time near a coffee shop where he got free wifi, scrolling through his phone

"Aww lil meow meow is enjoying some free wifi. Such a pathetic little boy"

"Oh no. Not you fucker. Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi said staring at the other who walked closer to him.

"Come on I'm just playing around. Why are sitting here all on your own?" Taehyung asked leaning down to Yoongi who crossed his arms.

"None of your damn business."

"Well..want a coffee though? Or are you really just sitting here for the free wifi?" the taller grinned only to get a grumble from Yoongi who stood up and was about to walk off.

"Ay! Sorry sorry.. No need to be so sensetive" the male sighted holding Yoongi on his wrist and pulling him inside the shop.

"Let me go you freak!"

"Hey stop being that rude! That's pretty mean" Taehyung pouted.

"Why the fuck are you the one pouting!? You literally dragged me inside!" Yoongi grumbled pulling his hand out of taes grip and looking a few seconds at the male pretty unsure what to do now.

Taehyung however kept staring at Yoongi until it was his turn and he ordered for both of them only to turn back around after another minute and see that Yoongi was gone.

"He really is a sneaky one.."