N

Yoongi made some changes on the settings of the small machine, making the waffles as best as he could while Taehyung every now and then stole an waffle, teasing Yoongi by holding one it in front of his mouth only to keep pulling it away as he was about to bite into it.

"You keep falling for it" the taller chuckled eating the waffle and getting a small huff from Yoongi.

"You're an damn idiot.. Take your waffles all to yourself if you won't share them!" Yoongi silently yelled and took an waffle to throw it at Taehyungs face who laughed his ass off.

"Ow.. How did that even hurt?" Taehyung mumbled as he took the waffle off his face and frowned a bit, just throwing it back at Yoongi who grinned a bit satisfied after he saw Taehyung who had finally stopped laughing.

"Uh, damn" Yoongi mumbled staring at Taehyung and walking towards him to push the waffle again in his face only for Tae to stop him by grabbing his hands and looking a bit smug at the younger who now couldn't throw the waffles anymore.

"Aww~ did I just capture a cute baby~? Can't do anything about it hm? Such a-FUCK"

Yoongi had meanwhile simply kicked against taes leg for the male to let his hands again go, grinning a little as he saw Taehyung who held his leg as if it was the end of the world.

"Aww~ did I just hit a big baby?" Yoongi said before chuckling a bit and leaning back against the counter to continue making his waffles.

Tae rubbed his leg with a small frown looking up at Yoongi only to smile a bit, still liking how the smaller did things like this to get his way just like on the first day they met.

"I admit, your kicks are pretty good, I would've slapped you if you did that when we met though" Tae said and moved closer to Yoongi to lay his hands on the males waist and look over his shoulder to watch him making the waffles.

"I should've kicked you back then though, would've been worth it." Yoongi said and looked a second down at Taehyungs hands before again focusing on the waffles.

"Are you done soon? It's really getting late" Tae mumbled laying his head on Yoongis shoulder, the smaller humming in response.

"Give me five more minutes and I'm done"

Around 5 minutes later and Yoongi really was done, cleaning just a little up before Taehyung stopped him by pushing a waffle close to his mouth.

"Eat one as well. If you made them at least eat them." he said, Yoongi taking a bite off the waffle and humming a bit at the taste.

"Better than I thought." he quietly spoke, looking up at Tae who smiled down at the younger, moving a hand on his cheek.

"You didn't eat a lot lately, you should eat a bit more even if you have other thoughts in your mind lately"

"I'll try to. "

"Not just trying, say you do"

"Okay, I do, I do. You're finished now?" Yoongi asked, taking another bite of his waffle, Taehyung smiling a little before pushing Yoongis hand out of his way to quickly push his lips on the youngers only to stop a few seconds after as the younger broke it to caugh, having chocked on his food at the sudden action.

"Ah-Sorry, should've warned you" Taehyung mumbled, quickly grabbing a glass to fill it with water and give the other.

"It's.. Okay.. I'm good" Yoongi said a bit breathless once he had put the glass back down and rubbed over his mouth.

"Don't do that while I'm eating though" he said and put the waffles to the side, looking a second at the mess, Taehyung already taking his hand to start walking upstairs.

"Jin is gonna kill us"

"He's gonna kill me, only one damn cute look from you and you're good." Taehyung explained, letting Yoongi go once they were standing inside the hall, not sure if the younger wanted to join him staying up a bit longer in his room or if he wanted to go to his own.

"well.. Sleep t-"
"Sleep? I thought we'd just go back to your room..?"

"You want to go with me in my room..?" Taehyung asked not really believing the younger only for him to shrug and walk inside Taehyungs room without him.

"Isn't it cute?"

".. I guess. Looks a bit weird"

"I think it's cute, kinda stupid looking but cute" Yoongi smiled showing Taehyung pictures of the mascot he really liked for no specific reason.

They had some different topics, the smaller being a bit more talkative after they seemed to get along pretty well.

Taehyung really was an ass sometimes but sometimes Yoongi knew that he was an absolute charming and just fun guy to be around of. He had his good sides.

It was around 1am and neither of them seemed to be getting tired.

Taehyung subtly getting closer to Yoongi and the younger probably not even taking much notice of it.
This wasn't until Tae was actually sitting right besides him and kept moving one of his hands around Yoongis waist to pull him closer, that Yoongi finally had noticed that they were kinda close.

It wasn't anything new to him, though he decided that this was still a bit different than it was before where Taehyung would've probably just picked him up to sit him down on his lap or simply got close to him out of nowhere as if he could do whatever he wanted.

He felt more comfortable, and a bit more confident as well. It wasn't like he didn't notice their hungry stares, he rather liked it to ignore them.

Without a single doubt he therefore pushed Taehyungs hand off, leaving the male a bit dissapointed only to then sit down on his lap

"Anyways, I thought about going out lately, maybe just eating out or going to the cinema or stuff.. Just this normal stuff.. Do you wanna join me?" the younger spoke as if what he just did wasn't something Taehyung wouldn't have expected.

".. Are you asking me out on a date? "