B

"We really should keep an better eye on him.." Jungkook mumbled looking at Jin who sat on the opposite of him.

"Well how are we supposed to do that? We're already pretty much clinging onto him and getting on his nerves" Jin said and then looked at Hoseok who peacefully was eating his dinner.

"I think it's alright as it is. If he really has any serious problems he'll probably one day just appear in one of our bedrooms." the male said and then took a sip of his glass

"Yoongis awake~" Jimin hummed happily while walking inside the room, jungkook instantly jumping up, about to run upstairs when Yoongi already walked inside the kitchen together with Namjoon and Taehyung.

"You're feeling well again? Gosh you really made me worry doll" Jungkook said walking to the smaller to cup his face and then look him up and down as if to see if really everything was alright.

"Kook let me go.. I'm hungry" Yoongi said and then got pulled towards the table by Taehyung who was quick enough to pull Yoongi on his lap before anyone could do anything about it.

"Let's eat.. Try this" Tae said, holding up some food in front of Yoongis mouth to feed the smaller.

"You shouldn't baby him that much" Hoseok mumbled, though there was a hint of jealousy.

"Come on, he should get pampered as much as he wants. This is like a celebration that he's feeling fine again" Taehyung smiled and continued to feed the smaller.

"Tae stop, stop" Yoongi mumbled laying on taes bed who kept pushing kisses on his cheeks even though Yoongi kept grumbling a bit annoyed.

"Why? Wanna do something else?" the male asked taking Yoongis hand and swinging their hands around.

"I'm just tired.."

"Again? Didn't you just wake up?" Taehyung smiled a little rubbing through Yoongis hair and standing up to go to his closet.

"I know.. I'm still tired though. Didn't sleep a lot lately"

Yoongi kept his eyes on Taehyung, closing them as soon as he saw the male starting to change his clothes to wear something more comfortable and cuddling into his blanket

"Don't fall asleep without me though!" Taehyung said as he saw Yoongi and hurried a little up, to quickly join the smaller and wrap his arms around him, pulling Yoongi closer against his body.

"Guess what?"
"..What?"
"I'm totally gonna make out with you later"

"Jimin please shut up for an second and let Yoongi do his job" Jungkook spoke up, not wanting Yoongi to be distracted and accidentally get hurt even if he was just there to kinda guard

"You're so cute"

"Jimin I said shut the fuck up."

10 minutes after that and they were done, Jungkook walking out and towards the car where Jin was waiting, Yoongi following as well as jimin who then had the brilliant idea to pull Yoongi over his lap and give his bum a small slap.

" JIMIN! "

"Sorry.. You're just such a big distraction" the male said as an excuse and let Yoongi get back up who crossed his arms, now clearly not in an good mood.

"You did it, he's grumpy again"

"Not my fault! If you had to look at him the while time standing guard that cutely you'd totally have done the same"

"It's probably some kind of turn on for you isn't it?"

"I'm not that kinky Jin"

"But you think it's cute?"

"everything he does is cute"

And right after that sentence, Jin had to stop the car, looking in front of him to see and unknown vehicle in front of their house.

"How did you end up here?"

"I wanted to visit you of course, my old best friend"

"WHO'S That-Jackson? Again? A new car?" Jin said as soon as he saw the male on the couch besides namjoon.

"Yeah sorry about the confusion, just bought it last week, it was on sale"

"On sale? Those types of cars are on sale?" Yoongi asked a bit confused, after all it sounded like he spoke about some kind of grocery which was on sale.
Buy 2 get 1 for free type of sale.

"Yeah somehow l- are you new here? I haven't seen you around here yet" the male said looking at Yoongi who nodded his head a little.

"Yeah sorry, I'm Yoongi"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jackson. So anyways I was talking to this dude you see, and he was really into me but he kept telling me that he had an girlfriend, it was really confusing" the male continued talking to namjoon who listened.

It wasn't really what Yoongi expected to happen that day, but he kept seeing Jackson and Namjoon together just hanging around and as much as he liked to see Namjoon having fun with an friend Jackson was getting a bit too close for his liking to Joon.

"Stop glaring at him" Hoseok eventually mumbled pulling Yoongi to the side and squeezing his cheeks.

"You look like you're gonna kill him any second, come on Yoongi it's not that bad.. They're just.. Friends" the male said and pecked Yoongis lips before smiling a little.

"Right.. I just never met any of your friends before.. This is a bit new to me. I haven't been around people a lot since you know" the male said and then took another peek inside the living room.

"Is it just me or is Jackson really into namjoon lately?" Taehyung asked walking inside the kitchen, Hoseok holding himself back to not slap the other as Yoongi immediately nodded his head a little and glaring at the male.

"Stop this bullshit he's not! They're just good friends.. Both just have gay tendencies that's it!" Hoseok tried to explain, Yoongi looking back at him and then at Jimin who walked inside.

"Jimin look at them and tell me if you'd call that flirting or not" Yoongi demanded pointing inside the living room and waiting for jimin to give him an answer.

"..I'd say.. From Joons side it's like friendly golden retriever vibes and Jackson is giving me flirting vibes which fail to reach namjoons brain." Jimin said and then grinned an little to wrap his arms around Yoongi and peck the males lips

"Is someone jealous?"

"Jealous?"

Was Yoongi really jealous that someone else than him or those other 5 were spending time with namjoon?
Maybe. Maybe he was. It would totally explain why he kept glaring at Jackson and wasn't really liking him even though he only had introduced himself to him.

"You're really jealous?.. That's kinda cute" Taehyung smiled petting Yoongis head.

"I'm not that jealous.. Just a bit.. Cautious. I don't know him after all."he said and then walked back upstairs to stop at jins and spend some time with the older.