H

It wasn't as much fun as Yoongi imagined this to be. Rather feeling kinda annoyed as jimin kept demanding more kisses even after he said many times before it'd be the last.

After two more he then simply got up and walked to his wardrobe to grab some sweatpants and put them on.

"Already done? Come on Yoongi I was just getting into it" Jimin complained with a small pout and stood up before frowning a little more as he saw Yoongis glare.

"Alright alright, don't be so grumpy.. I won't bother you anymore" he said and walked towards the door, leaving the smaller alone.

Only an minute after and Taehyung opened the door out of nowhere to run inside and storm towards Yoongi, cupping the males face and pushing a kiss to his lips, running a second after right back outside and leaving a pretty confused Yoongi standing there

"I told you I'd do it! He didn't even say anything" Taehyung grinned proudly sitting back down on the couch while jungkook crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Hm.. How about this. I'll take truth"

"Is your dick bigger than Jimins?"

"That's an pretty weird question Tae" Hoseok said looking at Taehyung who then looked back at Jungkook.

"I do think so. You can't compare me to this dwarf" Jungkook grinned looking towards Hoseok.

"Truth or dare, Hoseok?"

"Dare"

"..Give jins ass an smack"

"Huh?"

"You heard me." Jungkook only said and pointed towards the kitchen

"I swear to god.. You really want me to die don't you?!" Hoseok asked, though got up to go inside the kitchen. And there the sound of an smack could be heard, followed by an screaming Jin who probably was yelling at hoseok who tried to explain himself.

"..Jin was an asshole this morning and didn't let me watch my favorite TV show.. And Hoseok earns it totally after doing that to Yoongi anyways" Jungkook explained with an small grin, Taehyung only being able to chuckle.

"That's so cute.." Jimin mumbled as he looked at the scene, hitting Hoseoks shoulder and jumping a bit up and down in excitement.

"Calm down Jimin, he's just talking to this guy."  Hoseok said and looked at Yoongi who was talking to the owner of a store, right besides him Namjoon who was making sure that he wouldn't do anything wrong.

"Now I only need your signature here.. And here. Thanks." the smaller said receiving an proud smile of namjoon who then gave his shoulder a small pat.

"There you've done it. Your first deal. Not even that bad." he said and then pulled Yoongi with him outside while Jimin and Hoseok followed.

"Show me the contract" Jungkook said, sitting inside the van and having a quick look through the contract to check it for any mistakes.

"We have to go to one more place. Yoongi you'll stay inside the car with Hoseok. This isn't gonna be a job for you" Jungkook said as he started driving, Hoseok sighting a bit as well as Jin.

"Can't we switch? I don't wanna make my hands dirty" Jin said and looked at Jungkook who shook his head.

"Today it's your turn and Hoseok be happy that you get to spend more time with Yoongi." Jungkook said, pulling over after a few more minutes and getting ready, followed by the other's while Hoseok and Yoongi were left inside the van.