"You're such a stupid fucker"

"Says the one who didn't even fuck him yet"

"Oh shut the fuck up Taehyung! Your just some horny ass"

Jungkooks voice the first thing Yoongi heard when waking up.
Charming.

Especially that they were screaming in the hallway and seemingly in front of Hoseoks room.

"You're such an ugl-"

"Gosh, shut the fuck up, both of you" Yoongi groaned a bit annoyed as he opened the door to look at the two, both looking rather surprised to see Yoongi come out of hoseoks room.

"Baby, how are you? I haven't seen you yet" Taehyung spoke with a small smile, immediately wrapping an arm around the males waist only for Jungkook to pull Yoongi against himself and wrap his arms around him.

"Yoongi doll let's go and eat something. I can cook you something delicious"

"Cook me something as well then" Taehyung said and followed Jungkook who just pulled the sleepy Yoongi with him towards the kitchen not even waiting for an answer.

Around 15 minutes later and all three sat on the table eating, Yoongi in between the two and getting fed like a baby.

"You're so cute~" Taehyung kept repeating, chuckling whenever Yoongi gave him an small annoyed grumble.

Once an half asleep Jin walked in and looked at the three he simply sat down and started to eat as well, not really bothered by the fact that the other two seemed to be taking care of Yoongi.

"I'm full... I think I'm gonna take a shower" Yoongi mumbled rubbing his eyes and standing up to go only for Taehyung to follow the smaller.

".. I said I'm gonna take a shower Tae, not go to your bedroom" Yoongi said with a small sight as he noticed Taehyung.

"I know. I just thought showering together would be a bit more environmentally friendly." the male said as an excuse, moving a hand on Yoongis hips to push the male inside the bathroom.

"Huh? Get the fuck out! I wanna shower peacefully without any of your shit" Yoongi said a bit annoyed, though Taehyung could only laugh and closed, the door behind them.

"Come on.. I won't bother you.. I'm just a bit clingy after what happened, that's understandable isn't it?" the taller asked with a small pout and giving Yoongi puppy eyes which the smaller could only gave a annoyed sight at not being able to actually say no when the male asked him that sweetly.

"Okay.. But if you annoy me too much I won't hesitate to push you out of the shower!" Yoongi warned and then a bit hesitant started to undress, whilst Taehyung took off his clothes like nothing, already turning on the shower and checking the temperature.

".. You do look good while showering"

"Taehyung.."

"Okay okay, no more comments"

Yoongi really wasn't someone to casually shower with one another. He thought it was kind of embarrassing, even awkward sometimes.

He kept staring at the wall, just washing his hair and body like usual only to turn his head a bit annoyed when he felt a hand on his ass, looking at Taehyung who innocently looked at the wall besides him.

".. You know that I can feel your fucking hand even if you look away right!? I swear to god Tae-ah! DON'T JUST SQUEEZE IT!"

That was enough for the smaller to give Taehyungs hand a smack and then grumpily get out of the shower himself.

"Come on Yoongi.. Just a bit playing nothing more. It's cute how sensetive you are~" Taehyung teased with a small grin turning off the water to follow Yoongi who dried himself.

"Fuck you."

"I'd love to. The second time would be even better though" Taehyung grinned only for Yoongi to sight, slowly giving up and just shaking his head before going out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist to escape from Tae.

"Woah, risking a lot here." Jimin grinned who passed by looking Yoongi up and down who quickly got back inside his own room to get dressed, now a bit annoyed.

An hour after and everything was fine again however, the smaller cuddled up against Namjoon on the couch and watching a movie, Jin every now and then feeding him some pieces of fruit.

He had to admit, getting spoiled like that for sure was something he missed while they were gone.

"Yoongi! Let's fuck"

Jin nearly threw the plate of fruit at Taehyung when he said those words, Namjoon looking rather speechless and Yoongi looking a bit dumbfounded at the male.

"Oh yes of course. Let's just go" he then said and stood up.

"Wait really?" Taehyung asked a bit surprised only to frown as Yoongi looked a bit stupid at him.

"No, the fuck not. Did you really think I'd just agree like that? I'm no damn whore you fucker!"

"I never said that!" Taehyung defended himself crossing his arms in dissapointment.

"You can't just say that and then expect him to actually do it, are you that dumb and horny?" Jin asked in disbelief, moving an arm bit protectively around the smaller besides him.

"I.. Kinda.. Sorry I guess..?" Taehyung said and looked at Yoongi who sighted a bit.

"I told you" Namjoon mumbled and then took a piece of fruit to eat it.

"Horny fuckers once they come back" Namjoon said and pet Yoongis head while Taehyung walked off.

"I didn't think he'd say such things straight forward though" Namjoon admitted and then looked a bit down to Yoongi who just frowned a bit annoyed.

"I hate them sometimes.. Gosh.. Please tell me jimin is better"

"He's worse once horny, maybe it didn't kick in yet though" Jin answered and got an groan from Yoongi who was getting a bit more frustrated.

"That means he's getting even worse, great.."

Speaking about the devil, Jimin walked in two minutes later, looking a second at Yoongi before sitting down on the couch as well and eating some of the fruit Jin had prepared.

Really nothing to worry about yet, though Yoongi wasn't sure if jimin maybe was just waiting for the right timing and was some kind of devil in disguise.

This clearly would get interesting. Especially when Jin had to leave and let Yoongis side free, looking at Jimin a bit sceptical.

Namjoon luckily seemed to notice how Yoongi was again and again looking towards jimin as if to check if the male didn't do anything and eventually pulled Yoongi on his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist as if to set a statement to jimin that this wasn't the right time to go for it.

The other seemed to notice that as well, standing up soon after to again leave the room while Namjoon was still holding onto Yoongi a little tighter.

".. Did you shower earlier? You smell pretty good" The taller eventually said, Yoongi humming a bit and leaning back against namjoon.

"I did.. With Taehyung however, he kept bothering me. Such an freaking idiot sometimes" He said and then smiled a bit as he held onto namjoons hands.

"Two horny fuckers for you. Can't really blame them however, I totally go nuts for you as well" Namjoon smiled pushing a small kiss on Yoongis cheek.

"Not like them though, you're at least.. Not that straight forward and a bit less of idiocy" he chuckled and then pecked namjoons lips who couldn't help but smile more at the simple action.

"Such an nice compliment. Now I do feel special"

"Good. Feel as special as you want."