¢

"You're good?" Jin asked, for at least the third time already to make sure Yoongi was alright.

The smaller however just kept nodding his head as an answer, clinging onto Jin as the older prepared him, feeling a bit more time as Jin kept rubbing his lower back and pushed small kisses on his shoulders and neck.

"This does feel a bit like one of my dreams.. But this time I'm less of an idiot and won't randomly start speaking Japanese" Jin mumbled after a while, Yoongi trying his best to hold in a small laugh.

"What? Don't laugh at me" Jin spoke even though he now smiled as well.

"Kinda cute" Yoongi whispered, Jin ignoring the comment and instead focusing back on what he actually was doing.

"Just tell me when you feel like it's enough.. I don't really mind continuing like this for a while" Jin hummed after a moment, pretty much feeling just happy that he got this far with Yoongi and feeling a bit proud of Yoongi as well as of himself.

Yoongi meanwhile, moaning and leaning his head against jins broad shoulder, wasn't really thinking of anything at this point.

He really had stopped thinking some time ago. No worries, stupid thoughts or regret in his mind.

"..ready" He whispered after another minute, about to frown a bit as Jin removed his fingers when he was distracted by the taller pushed a small kiss on his lips and then winked at him, which did get a small smile out of Yoongi.

"Your smile is so cute" Jin grinned, pushing a few more small kisses on Yoongis cheeks who only had to smile more.

"Jin! Ay stop it" the smaller chuckled, moving his hands onto Jins cheeks.

"Aw already? You really wanna say no to this handsome face?" He then asked jokingly, staring at Yoongi who was staring back and then shook his head.

"I won't comment that."

"clearly because I'm too handsome to handle" Jin sighted dramatically and then leant forward to push another small kiss on Yoongis lips.

"Let's continue though, don't wanna keep you waiting"

It was pure adoration Jin felt when he watched Yoongi.
"You really wanna do this? I can do it as well" Jin said as he watched Yoongi open his pants and struggle with one of the buttons.

"just.. This button" Yoongi said, the taller not hesitating and opening the button without any problems before taking Yoongis hands in his to hold them for a second.

"You're still so shaky, that excited? I'm not making you too nervous, am I?"

"N-no.. I'm just.. Average nervous..?" Yoongi said and then got an slightly worried look of Jin who wasn't really sure what Yoongi just tried to describe.

"I guess.. Feeling a bit nervous is okay if that's what you mean" The taller spoke trying a bit to reassure himself that everything was probably fine.

Yoongi just nodded his head, continuing what he was doing and once jins pants was off stopped, hands on the hem of his boxers.

"It's okay.. Everythings fine Yoongi" Jin reassured, moving his hand through Yoongis hair and then pushing a small kiss on his forehead.

"Let me do that one part" Jin said, changing their position a bit, leaning above Yoongi who just kept staring at Jin.

Just like Jin mentioned. A dream. This did feel unreal to Yoongi as well for some unknown reason. Too perfect to be true, to summen it up.

But in fact, that's how he viewed Seokjin as an person.
Put together, respectful, calm, caring and charming. On top of that absolutely stunning. The dream of an Boyfriend/Lover even Husband anyone could have. Too perfect, to be real.

"Baby?.. Yoongi?" Jin asked for the second time, only now getting Yoongis attention who was just staring at Jin without doing anything.

"What?.."

"You're okay? That was a bit worrisome" Jin sighted out a bit relieved, still leaning above the smaller

"..jin"

"Yes..?"

There was an awful long break, at least that's what Jin felt like it was in those two seconds. Yoongi could now say anything, stop what they were doing, it did seem like he was serious about it.

"I'm in love with you"

This one sentence, just spun around in jins head over and over again, followed by endless chaos, a storm of feelings and an silence which gave yoongi the chills.

Instead of an answer what Yoongi got was the taller leaning down on his chest to put his head for a few seconds on it followed by an small relieved laugh even though it sounded a bit more suffocated than usually.

"I-.. I'm sorry.. I'm just so.. Happy right now"

".. Are you.. Actually crying?" Yoongi asked a bit wide eyed, not having ever imagined that someone would just start crying out of happiness because of a few words he said.

"I've waited for this.. So so long and now.. I'm ruining it by crying.. Sorry" Jin apologized, leaning up to quickly wipe the tears away only for Yoongi to lean up and put his hands back on his cheeks to stare at Jin.

"You're not.. Just keep going. Don't apologize, for being happy."

It was the first time Jin actually also realized, how utterly stressed out he always had been that Yoongi actually didn't love him at all. A pressure on his chest which kept getting bigger day by day, the more time he spend with Yoongi, the more he saw him and talked to him. Everything just bursting out in an matter of seconds, no more worries and an relieved feeling in his chest.

"Let's continue" Yoongi smiled a little, pushing a small kiss on jins lips who smiled back and nodded his head after a second.

"Just let me.. At least say this.. I love you too" Jin calmly spoke, petting Yoongis head.

Another few kisses, Yoongi happily giving Jin a few pecks back every now and then until the actual interesting part started.

"You're good? I'll wait.. You're already doing so well love" Jin said smiling a bit and leaning down to push a few kisses on Yoongis neck.

"J-jin.. Hand"

Jin looked at Yoongi a bit confused not really getting what the smaller wanted.

"Hand? Give me one more word at least dear"

"Hold it"

"Everything for you" Jin grinned widely, holding one of Yoongis hands and leaning down to push more kisses on Yoongis red cheeks.

"J-just start already"

"I love you" Jin said every now and then as if trying to somehow get Yoongi to say it back.

Yoongi was pretty sure that jin was trying to be as careful as possible, slow, careful thrusts and lots of sweet babbling.

It was so sweet, Yoongi wasn't sure if he hated it or absolute loved it.

Jin on the other hand was just smiling like an idiot as he was staring at Yoongi and trying his best to be as caring as possible.
A few praises every now and then got him some nice reactions off Yoongi as well, followed by one of Yoongis hands on his shoulders.

"f-faster" was all the younger stuttered, enough for Jin to get the message and thrust faster.

No rough movements, no playing around, no teasing.
Appreciation, full attention to body language, compliments and praise, that definitely was jins strength.