;

,,you see him anywhere?"

"He's literally nowhere to be found! I've checked the school, his house, that stupid coffee shop! I don't know where else he could be"

"Fuck fuck fuck! Come on guys he must be somehwere! He can't just dissappear and-"

"Where's Taehyung anyways?" Jimin asked out of nowhere, the other's only now noticing that one of them was missing.

"Oh this damn motherf-"

"So how's it going?" Tae asked casually while sitting in an small restaurant with Yoongi on the opposite of him.

"I guess alright. Still alive."

".. That's.. Awesome" Tae mumbled not sure what to respond.

"Is the food good? I've been here a couple of times before and thought you'd enjoy it. One of my favorite restaurants. Though maybe you'd enjoy it more if I'd have cooked something myself"

"No thanks. You seem like the kind to set the kitchen on fire" Yoongi spoke before continuing to eat his food.
He was kinda starving and the food was bomb but he wouldn't just show this guy how helpless he was at the moment.

"Huh? I'm not that type of guy! That's literally Namjoon but not me! I'm an excellent cook. At least I'm trying" he frowned a bit and then leant back not really that hungry and instead watching the smaller in front of him.

A bit more talking some sarcastic remarks of Yoongi and some bad flirting tries of Taehyung. That was until a pretty annoyed looking Namjoon walked inside the restaurant and gave Taehyung a slap on the back of his head without saying anything and just glaring at Taehyung who looked a bit annoyed up at the other before understanding what was going on.

"Okay okay sorry.. I just wanted to have some alone time alright? No need to flip out" the male shrugged, slowly standing up.

Yoongi watched them, not saying anything either and trying his best to kinda blend in with his background as people started to stare at them.

Taehyung then got dragged out of the restaurant after not wanting to go without Yoongi who clearly wasn't interested.

Now Yoongi had something else to worry about however, Taehyung was gone, didn't pay yet and he had no money.

So after some yelling from the manager who nearly called the police before throwing Yoongi out of the restaurant and banning him, he walked home still a little stressed out.

It wasn't typical for the smaller but he decided to just skip school for the other week, not going out of his house, eating the last food he had and trying his best to get through the week.

"He hasn't been at school?" Jin asked a bit worried while Jungkook shrugged it off and leant back in the chair.
"Whatever, not that important anyways. I'm sure he's just relaxing at home and stuff.. Though maybe we should pay him an visit"

"I'm joining you!" Hoseok grinned walking inside the room pretty excited to see Yoongi again.

"I wanna come as well!"
"If Jimin is going I'm going too!.. Where are we going?" Taehyung then asked not even knowing what was going on.

".. Maybe we should all just go" Jin mumbled with a small sight, Namjoon also walking inside and agreeing.

'Knock' 'Knock' 'knock'

"Hey! Yoongi baby were here to visit you!" Jimin nearly screamed before getting shoved to the side by Jin.

"Calm your horny ass down.. Yoongi please open the door. We brought you some snacks as well"

After another minute then some footsteps were heard, the smaller slowly opening the door and looking at all of them a bit confused why they suddenly visited him.

"Why exactly do you visit me?" he only asked, not even wanting to let them inside when Jungkook asked pushed the door further open and grabbed Yoongi throwing the male over his shoulder to then let the other's go inside as well.

"AH! Let me down! Let me down you jerk!"

"Relax you big baby, I'm only letting them inside" jungkook said walking with Yoongi inside the living room once he had found it and letting the smaller again down who looked slightly pissed at Jungkook.

"That's a big house for such a small guy like you" Jimin hummed as he looked around.

"That's a big mouth for someone as stupid as you" Yoongi responded only to get a small grin from Taehyung who was pretty much enjoying how mean Yoongi was towards jimin.

"You should eat a bit more by the way. If I can carry you around that easily then you're literally asking for me to kidnap you" jungkook now said pulling Yoongi by his hips closer who pushed himself out of Jungkooks grip to then sit down on the couch, namjoon sitting down right besides the male and putting an arm around Yoongis shoulder.

"You're really a bit too pushy kook. Look at him, he needs some time to get comfortable around you. You have to take small simple steps" namjoon advised leaning a bit closer to the smaller male besides him and starting to grin as if he just won a Nobel prize.

"He's literally glaring at you right now namjoon" Hoseok then commented with a small chuckle, leaning over to then as well to pull namjoon off Yoongi and give the male some space.

"You're all so fucking annoying.."