It's been a whole week since Taehyung and Yoongis date, the two every now and then having spend some time together

It was a bit weird that week however, somehow it seemed more stressful for the other's. Being busy most of the week, but still trying their best to give Yoongi the attention he needed.

"Where's Jin?" Jimin asked passing by Yoongi who was walking downstairs.

"In Jimins room" the male answered before continuing to walk downstairs, only to then get stopped by namjoon.

"Heading somewhere?"

"Yeah.. I wanted to maybe get myself a snack or something" Yoongi answered, Namjoon nodding his head a bit and taking the smaller males hand to walk to the kitchen.

"You're all so busy this week, is something going on?" Yoongi asked while watching Namjoon who made them both a sandwich.

"There's a huge deal going on. Apparently with some other gang, no clue how Jungkook managed it but if it works out we'll be able to also take over some of the south parts" Namjoon answered, sitting down shortly after to start eating with the smaller.

"Why are you two looking like you're going to fuck?" Jimin asked while he walked inside, Namjoon choking on his sandwich while Yoongi just nearly avoided that.

"The fuck you're talking about!? We're just eating peacefully"

"Well, not anymore" Jimin grinned poking Yoongis cheek and then looking at Namjoon.

"I mean if you don't want to I'd gladly take that part"

"FUCK NO, just get out of the kitchen" Namjoon said once regaining his breath.

"You wanna do it inside here?"

"Jimin can you please just shut up" Yoongi said a bit frustrated and about to slap the smaller when he started to giggle and pushed himself already onto Yoongi.

"Just joking, unless-no just kidding" the male said and then grabbed the other half of namjoons sandwich to eat it.

"You kinda ruinined our peaceful moment" Namjoon said and looked at Jimin, standing up and putting his plate away.

"Don't be a bitch now, come on I was just joking. I know that you wouldn't make a move anyways" the male commented wrapping an arm around Yoongis waist, who then eyed jimin a bit irritated.

"You're a bit full of yourself right now. Are you actually making fun of him for not getting on my nerves?" Yoongi asked only for namjoon to start chuckling.

"You heard him jimin! I'm not getting on his nerves like a specific someone"

Jimin looked a bit dumbfounded at the two having to sight a little.

Yoongi then stood up as well, only to stop and look a bit speechless at jimin.

"Did you just slap my ass!?"

"so what?"

"I'm gonna slap your ass!"

"Kinky"

"Jimin relax your horny ass" Namjoon said pulling Yoongi towards him before the smaller could throw a tantrum.

"How about we go in my room?" Namjoon asked looking at Yoongi who simply nooded his head, glaring at Jimin who held back a grin, simply watching the two walk out.

"He's such an jerk sometimes.. Are you busy as well because of all of this stuff?" Yoongi asked while sitting down on the bed only to get no answer as namjoon was just standing around and looking out of the window.

"Joon?.."

"Namjoon"

"Hello?" The male asked standing up to go to Namjoon and poke his arm, the male finally snapping out of his thoughts and staring down at Yoongi.

"Hm?.. What is it?"

".. Are you busy?"

"No.. Not really" Namjoon answered still staring at Yoongi.

"You're staring"

"I know"

Yoongi stared back for a moment only to stop soon after, noticing that namjoon kept staring at him even after he sat again down on the bed.

"Somethings wrong?" the smaller therefore asked, only receiving an unsure hum from the other.

".. That's not really an answer but alright" Yoongi sighted and let his body fall back on the bed, Namjoon now walking closer to him and taking a look at the smaller as if not being able to decide what to do next.

Yoongi looked up for an few seconds furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at the taller who kept standing in front of him without saying an word.

".. Are you alright?.. Are you maybe annoyed because of Jiminie?" The male asked leaning a little up again.

"I'm not.. Okay I guess kinda but that's not what I'm thinking about right now" Namjoon finally answered sitting down on the bed as well besides the smaller.

"So you are thinking about something? About what exactly?" Yoongi now asked, watching Namjoon to try and get an answer out of him.

"Come on Joon, I won't be mad even if it's something stupid"

"Do you think it's true what jimin said? Would you even expect me to make a move?"

".. That's what you're worrying about?" Yoongi asked after a few seconds, never having thought about, that the male actually would worry about something like that.

But what exactly was he thinking anyways.
After all, Namjoon was human too. Even if they all murdered others, could be extreme psychos and manipulative, they still had feelings too.

"You're not.. What I mean is, I wouldn't exactly take you as the guy who's pushy like Jungkook as example, but you don't have to be like that.
I do kinda enjoy it that I at least can spend time with you whenever the other's get too much in my comfort zone and I need an break from everything. Not that I only spend time with you in those moments, but I simply appreciate them" the male tried to explain looking back at Namjoon who looked kinda relieved at Yoongi.

"That really was a stupid thought.. But thanks for telling me how you feel. It doesn't really bother me what the others think of my behavior towards you but I do kinda think it's important how you see me.. I guess I really want to make sure that we get along well"the male said smiling a little and laying his head on Yoongis shoulder.

"We do get along well.. There's nothing to worry about."Yoongi reassured, moving a hand through namjoons hair.

"..Do you habe a key for your room?" Yoongi asked out of nowhere looking at Namjoon who stared at him for a few seconds as if not believing what he just asked.

"eh the key yeah.. No.. I am gonna be back in an second! I'm gonna grab the key and come back!" the male said nearly jumping up from the bed and rushing out of his room to try and find the key to his room while Yoongi was waiting on his bed.