It was calm.
Such a peaceful atmosphere compared to the start.
It felt comfortable, now that Yoongi seemed to have adjusted to everything that happened.

Nobody spoke about the incident, nobody mentioned even a single detail about it or brought it up in any way.
Neither did they continue to bring Yoongi to any type of missions.

It was a bit too good to be true.

"Have you seen Jungkook anywhere?" The younger asked looking at Jin who was focused on his phone.

"He's out. He's gonna be back in a few hours. Why are you asking?"

"He left a few of his shirts in my room and I am unsure if he put them there purposely or just threw them there when he visited me after doing the laundry"

"Just keep them, he won't miss a few of his shirts anyways. His loss." Jin shrugged and held a hand out to Yoongi, the younger looking a second confused before holding jins hand.

"You wanna help me ma-"

"Yoongi! Let's go out tonight" Jimin spoke once entering the room, Jin looking at the other a bit annoyed that he just cut him off.

"Rude first of all. He's with me tonight" Jin said pulling Yoongi down on his lap, Jimin sighting and putting on an pout on his lips.

"Come on Jin, don't be so stuck up. Let me have my fun"

"No thanks" Yoongi answered this time, wrapping his arms around Jins neck and avoiding jimin who stared at Yoongi kind of offended.

"You're totally missing out. Have your fun with jin I guess Tsk.. Don't whine tomorrow though when I'm not gonna be the one staying with you like last time!"

"I'll take care of him, just go" Jin said pointing to the door and wrapping his arms around Yoongis waist.

Once jimin left, being pretty annoyed, Jin finally continued what he was going to ask in the first place.

"Wanna help me make dinner? You must be bored."

"Okay, I have nothing better to do anyways" Yoongi said and was about to stand back up though got quickly pulled back by Jin who pecked his lips and then squeezed his cheeks with a small smile.

"I'm gonna join you in a second, you can already take out the veggies"

And just like that Yoongi could leave, doing as said and once Jin joined him properly started to cook.

It wasn't really too exciting, rather some kind of duty the male felt like doing. He didn't mind it too much though.

Jin every now and then pulling some stupid jokes and telling Yoongi some more about how to cook some stuff while the smaller was listening.

Dinner was just as relaxing. The other's having a few conversations and yoongi just focusing on eating.

Jungkook was still out, Taehyung and Jimin kept making some bad flirting tries, Hoseok talking to Jin and Namjoon.

Namjoon and Taehyung cleaned the dishes, Yoongi and Jin going to jins room.

"Do you think Jimin and Taehyung will stop soon with their horny asses ?"

"Takes a while but they'll stop eventually.. Just slap them when they get too much on your nerves" Jin spoke with a small smile, opening one of the windows and taking a breath of fresh air.

A light conversation, until they could hear a car pull up.

Jungkook entered the building, Jin watching and then looking back to Yoongi.

"Yoongi would you mind if I asked you about your thoughts about me-I mean us, like.. As in everyone of us guys. I am not really understanding yet what you must think of us sometimes based on your reactions"

"What I think of you?" Yoongi asked having to actually think about how he should answer his own thoughts and feelings as he wasn't the type to actually show them.

"You guys are.. Okay. Like compared to what I thought about you at the beginning its starting to become more of some kind of liking.
It's weird to explain it. I literally just thought you're some freaking killers at the beginning who I really hated for ruining my life. I really thought you were ridiculously stupid. "

".. Thanks? "

"That probably didn't sound that nice did it?" Yoongi asked with a small smile and then chuckled a bit as Jin shook his head.

"You're still stupid, but I've kinda grown attached to you by now. I never thought that I'd end up like this but I can't really complain.. You're all very affectionate and sweet but that's all you're gonna get of me" The male said and then leant back against some pillows on the bed.

"I see.. Kinda sweet yourself" Jin chuckled, sitting down besides Yoongi and laying down a moment after to get more comfortable.

Jin didn't seem like the guy to worry a lot. He seemed calm, relaxed, well mannered, sometimes dorky but cute.

That was one of his sides however.

Yoongi knew that there was much more he didn't know about Jin nor the others.

Seokjin, in fact did worry, wasn't calm, wanted to curse and had some secrets.
The thing which he worried the most at the moment, was actually Yoongi himself. He wasn't sure if Yoongi actually liked them all or if his brain simply made this decision as some kind of survival instinct.
After all Yoongi was depending on them, couldn't do anything without them, had nothing.

Yet Jin couldn't stop to keep Yoongi to himself just like the others.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked after a few seconds, Jin having not said anything in a while and just stared at the ceiling.

"..yeah.. I'm good"

Jin smiled a bit looking towards Yoongi who didn't look like he believed what Jin said.

".. That didn't sound very bel-"

However, Yoongi was stopped mid sentence by jins lips on his, staring a bit irritated at the male who had to giggle at Yoongis expression.

"Too sudden? Sorry love. I'll make it a bit slower this time, alright?" the male asked with a tiny smile on his face, moving a hand on Yoongis cheek who simply nodded still a bit surprised by the sudden action

This time the kiss wasn't that sudden, Yoongi being able to kiss back.

It was a lovely kiss to say the least, followed by a few tiny more kisses, making Yoongi chuckle a bit as Jin started to count in between them and once reaching 10 acted like he just did some push-ups.

"I'm so good at this aren't I? Such a good workout, I'm already feeling as strong as Jungkook" Jin joked, putting a hand on Yoongis head to pet it.

"You could be a body builder at this point" Yoongi joked along and moved a hand through Jins hair to mess it a bit up.

"Aish! Stop messing up my hair" The older frowned only to smile a bit as he saw Yoongi chuckling.

".. Another kiss?" Jin asked, Yoongi nodding his head as an answer.

It was pretty much a cute moment, sharing another kiss until the door got pushed open by none other than Jungkook who casually walked in and waited in front of the bed for Jin to let Yoongi go.

"Jungkook come on, you just ruined our moment. It's my turn with Yoongi today, let me at least cuddle him for another hour or so" Jin complained and leant a little up, Yoongi pouting a bit.

"I'm not here because of Yoongi. I wanna speak to you."

That was unexpected.

Jin looked just as surprised as Yoongi, the smaller deciding that it was time to go to let them talk.

"I'll maybe visit you later Jinnie" Yoongi mumbled, kissing jins cheek before going outside of the room and closing the door quietly.

"There you are~" Taehyung grinned standing right behind the smaller out of nowhere.