D

When I was young I often dreamt about growing flowers, which were supposed to never bloom. It was a waste of time, yet I kept caring about them like they're about to bloom just like the other flowers right besides them.
Now that I've grown older I've realized, I never wanted them to bloom, I just wanted them to live with just as much care and attention as I gave the other plants.

It wasn't often that Jungkook reminded himself of his childhood, maybe because he now had made a mistake and saw Yoongi in an state he never wanted him to see, maybe because he took it just a step too far and expected something different.

"I-Yoongi I'm sorry, it's okay! I'm not gonna do anything okay? It's alright, I'm right here"

It was a try to make the other feel better, trying to show some comfort right after taking it too far.

Sometimes things are always gonna stay the same

"You're such a jerk !" was all Yoongi said, trying to escape and get off the bed only for jungkook to tighten his grip and pull the other in for an hug, which the smaller reluctantly accepted after a few more seconds.

"You two definitely had something going on inside there didn't you?" Jimin asked at the dinner table, now all eyes moving towards jungkook and Yoongi.

"I mean-"

"Not a lot" Jungkook simple answered, not wanting to make the situation weird for Yoongi after what just happened.

It was kind of like an relief for everyone once they heard that.

Yoongi was kind of confused that day, maybe because he was simply overwhelmed by all those feelings. He wasn't sure how it happened but he somehow ended up in Jins room laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling.

As the oldest Jin was the most responsible, probably also someone Yoongi felt kind of safe around. He wasn't too pushy, not really annoying and even said something when Yoongi himself did something stupid or acted rude towards the other's.

"You're in my room? That's a surprise. Do you like the Mario plush?" Jin asked as he walked inside his room, closing the door and sitting down on the bed before grabbing the plush toy.

"You're a big fan of Mario hm?"

"Totally.. What you're doing in my room anyways? Not that I'm complaining"

"Don't know.. Just ended up inside here I guess" Yoongi shrugged and then looked back at Jin who stared at him for an while before leaning closer towards him.

"Somethings wrong, you can talk to me it you'd like.. Or if you feel more comfortable with someone else." the older said and pinched Yoongis cheek before smiling a little at Yoongis reaction.

"It's fine.. You know I just started wondering, when did you all decide to.. Start this? Like how did you end up in this kind of job? If you can call it a job"

"You see-"

"Jin!" Taehyung blurted out while opening the door, looking at the two.

"You're busy? I don't wanna disturb you but Namjoon is trying to make himself a snack in the kitchen.. Involving the oven"

Jin simply excused himself, quickly going downstairs to make sure the kitchen was still intact.

Namjoon was horrible at cooking, it wasn't that his food tasted horrible but he either destroyed something or somehow managed to hurt himself while doing the simplest of stuff.

"Wanna join me playing games? I just bought the new just dance" Taehyung said and looked at Yoongi who decided that he'd have nothing better to do anyways and therefore join Taehyung.

It really was fun playing.
For once, Tae wasn't a dick, he wasn't teasing Yoongi nor making any weird comments.

"You know we've been inside a lot lately, wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" Taehyung asked, looking at Yoongi who was a little surprised by the question.

"Depends on what somewhere means"

"Maybe taking a walk or something, I don't know to be honest. It is pretty relaxing even walking at the river at midnight, so if you're interested we could even go right now."

".. Let's go right now"

Without any other words Taehyung and Yoongi made their way downstairs, putting on their shoes and walking towards the river.
It was pretty late, not yet midnight but late enough for it to be dark and rather empty.

"Kinda dissapointing that it's cloudy today" Tae mumbled as he looked up, Yoongi doing the same now and nodding his head a little.

"It isn't raining at least."

It was a simple and calm wall, Taehyung every now and then trying to hold Yoongis hand who eventually gave in after many attempts of Tae grabbing his hand.

It was somehow beautiful but also weird at the same time while walking along the river with Taehyung

Normally Tae would've gotten on Yoongis Nevers, teased him to death or flirted but this time he kept quiet and didn't say a lot.

Yoongi wasn't sure if he should enjoy this or if he had to be worried.

Only ten minutes after those thoughts Taehyung stopped, making Yoongi stop as well.

This whole time he hadn't looked at Taehyung once, but now that he did, the male looked kinda of different compared to the other times.
No smirk, grin or smile. Not even an bored, yet rested face. Rather an worried one.

"Yoongi how is it to live with us all? I know it's probably a mess, but do you really wanna stay with all of us?"

"I agreed to the contract, therefore I have to stay with all of you.. Is something wrong? You're acting a bit weird to be honest" Yoongi now said, Taehyung simply nodding his head a bit and sighting

"Yeah, just having some stupid thoughts sometimes, as usual.. You know, you remind me of an childhood friend of mine. He was always super grumpy and got annoyed because I kept clinging onto him, he was a good friend though.."

"..I'm not sure if I have to take that as a compliment or not.. Are you two still friends?"

"I wish.. He died a few years ago. It's okay though, I'm kinda over it" Tae said and then stared for a few seconds at Yoongi.

"Yoongi if there comes ever the chance for you to get out of that contract, take it"