!

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"That he wasn't to annoy him even more maybe?" Taehyung assumed, pinching Yoongis cheek who then stood up and walked towards the kitchen to look for something edible.

Meanwhile was Jungkook switching through the tv channels, Hosoek was busy going through some of the shelves, namjoon was laying half asleep on the couch and Taehyung tried again and again to grab the remote from Jungkook while Jimin took stupid photos of namjoon.

Jin decided to follow Yoongi, watching the smaller from the doorframe.

"finding something?"

"Not really.. This house is a mess" Yoongi murmured before sighting a little and leaning against the counter.

"You know.. I don't wanna get too much into your lifestyle, but I do think that there's no way that you're gonna be able to continue like this" Jin spoke walking right in front of Yoongi and leaning a bit down to him while putting his hands on the counter right besides the smaller.

"Don't you think I know that already? I'm not stupid." Yoongi replied leaning a little back in an attempt to get a bit more space for himself because Jin was so close

"It's be a shame if you'd keep living like this. You got the opportunity to join us whenever you want, there's no need to suffer even more than you already do.. Rethink your decisions Yoongi. This is just the beginning of a even bigger mess."

He was so serious in that moment. It was like a switch just getting turned on, from being on autopilot to his real self.
No more nice guy, serious and intimidating, that's what it seemed like at the moment.

Yoongi didn't reply instead looking to the side to avoid eye contact.

"I'll make you something to eat. You must be starving by now" Jin then said out of nowhere leaning back and grabbing something from his backpack he brought.

Probably some leftovers.

"FUCK OFF! I WAS THE FIRST!" Jungkook screamed from the living room, Jin ignoring the screaming while Yoongi got a bit curious what was going on.

He walked through the hallway, about to go inside the living room when suddenly jungkook and Taehyung kinda wrestling came out of the living room knocking Yoongi over and not even noticing it until Namjoon pulled them apart.

"You guys seriously have to be more careful! You could've seriously hurt Yoongi and-"

"YOONGI!?"

"Are you alright!? Gosh I'm so sorry love"

Yoongi still sat on the floor looking a bit dazed up.

"Yoongi? Doll? Hey Yoongi?" Jungkook now asked even more worried after Yoongi didn't reply and leaning down just like Namjoon now did and Taehyung to make sure everything was fine.

"What's going on?" Hoseok asked a bit confused as he looked at the scene, jimin joining as well.

"I.. Think I'm gonna throw up" Yoongi then mumbled holding his stomach.

"I was gone for 10 Minutes! 10 damn minutes and you damn rascals manage it to hurt Yoongi in that time.. You're unbelievable" Jin scolded the two who now sat on the floor in front of the couch.

"We didn't mean to Jin! We're sorry"

"We wouldn't hurt him purposely!" Taehyung said and then pouted before Jin gave both of them a slap.

"You know damn well I'm no friend of violence and mostly do the deals here but if you dare to hurt him again I swear to god I won't hesitate to get my hands dirty" Jin warned them, going back inside the kitchen.

Yoongi was meanwhile in his bedroom looking at the bruise on his stomach.
He took a few deep breaths, walking back downstairs to the other's who still looked a bit worried at him.

"Poor baby" Jimin mumbled pulling Yoongi with him and towards the couch only to then cuddle the smaller, who tried to get away from Jimin.

"Stop that bullshit!"
"Never! You're gonna get some good cuddling to make you relax. Or if you prefer it doing something a bit more naughty, if it relaxes you I wouldn't mind that as well" the male grinned only fro Yoongi to sight and then grip Jiminy shirt to finally make him stop cuddling him.
"I swear to god if you don't stop that touching shit I'll fuck you up"

".. Gosh that's hot" jimin only smirked before getting again pulled off by Hosoek.

"Jimin relax your ass.. Sorry Yoongi he's just.. Horny.." the male mumbled pushing jimin off the couch.

"Oh Am I? At least I'm not playing puppy like Taehyung over there is" he said and then got an annoyed look from Tae.

"At least I'm not the one who wants to be dominated while fuc-"

"Shut the fuck up! Nobody wants to know your dirty kinky shit" namjoon now spoke up and looked at Yoongi who looked a bit confused and awkward how it even got to that topic.

"Yoongi! You can come eat"