-45- The Second Confrontation

Chan manged to get back to the apartment at a clear personal best. Suddenly he was there, and he couldn't recall anything from the brisk walk. The only thing in his mind was Felix.

When he opened the front door, he could hear them straight away. They had started to play Super Sus early, even though all the gamers in Stray Kids weren't home yet. The familiar background music from the game became louder as he hurried into the living room. Everyone was startled by his wild expression, but he ignored them all, having only eyes for the boy. "I need to talk to you right now, Lixi." Grabbing his hand he pulled him gently behind him, all the way to his room.

Back in the living room, Hyunjin chuckled to himself. "You better turn up the volume, Innie." The maknae of Stray Kids looked at him confused. "But why?" Seungmin got up from the sofa and jerked his head in the direction of the front door. "Never mind. I'm going out and you're coming with me, Innie. No discussion. Go!"

Felix had followed Chan without a word. Now that they were in the privacy of the elder's room, he gently asked: "What's on your mind, Channie?"

In two strides Chan was in front of him, and with his softest voice he answered: "This!" His lips were on Felix' a second later.