-26-

Dinner had gone well. Minho had made a lot of food, trying to heal everyone with his cooking. Chan hadn't been there, but at his point nobody seemed to be surprised by this. They were still disappointed, because they missed their leader and their friend.

After Changbin and Seungmin had done the dishes, everyone gathered in the living room for movie night. They all knew that they were behind schedule on their comeback, and that something was wrong, but the members had a silent agreement to not touch on the subject tonight. Felix was finally out of his room and they wanted their sunshine to be comfortable.

When the credits started rolling, Chan walked into the living room like if he had timed it. "I see you're all here. Good. I know I haven't been the best leader latly, and I'm sorry. We're having a family meeting here tomorrow at 10 o'clock. I expect all of you to be there. Now go get some rest. I love you all."

He disappeared before anyone could react. Family meetings were rare, and they were reserved for the most difficult topics. They were always held at home, away from the managers at JYP. That way they could discuss what needed to be solved as a group, without professional interference.

The members in the living room looked at each other. This meant that Chan was ready to address what was wrong, and that had to be a good thing. Right? So why was nobody feeling good about this?