-04- 😏

As soon as Chan had locked the apartment door he closed his eyes and listened. He concentrated on the silence and breathed out slowly. Now he had the place to himself and nobody would interrupt him for hours.

He had originally planned to keep working on the track for an hour or so, but as soon as he entered his room and tossed his bag on the bed, he decided to skip right to the stress relief. He walked over to his bookshelf with a half grin and pick up his yellow rubber duck. "It's time for a bath, my little friend."

The apartment was very spacious and had two bathrooms with separate toilets. Chan opted for the bathroom with the biggest bath tub, and turned on the hot water to fill it. The black sweater was soon yanked off and thrown in the corner, before he leaned against the sink and looked at himself. His upper body was toned and muscular, from dancing and working out. The skin was nearly flawless and pale as white chocolate. He gripped the edge of the sink harder and watched as his muscles jumped under his skin. He wasn't beefy, just very fit, and he knew it. His body was a tool, an instrument to be used in his work as an idol. He let his head fall down and ruffled his hair with a sigh. "Yeah, and you're not even good at dancing, Chan" he said to himself.

He looked for his favorite bubble bath only to find the container empty. Those damn kids. Nobody respected anyone's property in this house! He scanned the cabinet and grabbed Hyunjin's bath oil. It was more flowery in scent than he preferred, but it would have to do. The bathtub was nearly full now and he poured a generous amount of the purple oil into the steaming water.

He removed the rest of his clothes on by one, enjoying the sensation of freeing his skin from the fabric that had clung to him for too long. The hot water was like a shock to his senses, the difference in temperature making the experience almost painful to begin with. Soon though he managed to relax and stretched slowly so to not spill any water on the floor.

The track that had fought him all day was expelled from his brain. It was no good thinking about it any more today anyway. He wanted to think about more pleasant things. He wanted to think about the boy.

It was so easy to let his mind be taken over by the many images of his love interest. He closed his eyes and saw plump, sensual lips. They parted, showing perfect white teeth, and Chan recalled the laughter that would always make his heart soft for the younger. His dark voice was like nobody else, and he could listen to him for hours no matter what the topic.

He imagined sliding his fingers trough the boys hair and pulling him close, not for a hug this time, but for a kiss. A sweet, lingering kiss. To have is hands on his cheeks, to hold his face and then run this hands down his torso.

In the water, Chan's breathing was becoming heavier. His body was nearly weightless and he caressed his own torso, mirroring the motions in his mind. He felt his hard pecs but ignored the nipples, as he ventured lower toward his own abs. It was silly, really, but his anticipation was growing as if he was really touching the younger's stomach. Chan had seen his body so many times, ignoring it in the apartment, but always shamelessly staring behind sunglasses when they went to the beach. Every line of the blonde's body had been studied and saved to memory. He wanted so badly to touch him.

Chan's left hand went up towards his right nipple and pinched it lightly. He felt a tingling sensation down his spine and let his right hand find it's target. He gripped his shaft firmly as he was already rock hard. In his mind's eye the youger's torso was wet from the sea water and his swimming shorts was clinging to his curves – to his bulge. Chan let out a soft moan as he repositioned himself slightly, making the water move his rubber duckie with the current. He slowly started moving his hand in an up and down movement, enjoying that he could take his time and really savor the experience.

After a little while he quickened his speed and grabbed the rubber duckie with his free hand. With a little pinch on the tail, it started vibrating. The steamy room was filled with a soft buzzing sound as he stimulated his nipples with the bath toy and started chuckling softly.  "Yeah, rubber duckie. You're the one."

Chan imagined grabbing the boy's ass and pulling him towards him. To let their bodies touch full length, so the younger could feel his desire for him, hard underneath his clothes. Chan changed his grip so he could focus his stimuli on his throbbing cockhead with a circular motion. The warm water had made his body soft and relaxed at first, but now it was tensing up again in sensual anticipation.  He arched his back, and let go of his cock to cup his testicles. The yellow rubber duckie took a dive under water and Chan let it stimulate the sensivite skin between his butthole and scrotum, before he pressed the bath toy against the underside of his cockhead firmly.

His breathing was speeding up, and Chan could feel the familiar knotting in his lower stomach as he was getting closer to his high. He stroked his shaft up and down with the rubber duckie in his hand, so he could enjoy both the friction and the vibration at once. He imagined dark brown eyes surrounded by beautiful freckles looking at him knowingly, at it was his undoing. Chan through back his head, and as his release was shot into the clear water, a mixture of a moan and shout escaped him...

"Felix!"