-09-

A few days after the failed dance practice, Jisung and Felix decided to go shopping together. A party with Ateez was coming up, and they both wanted to buy new clothes for the occasion. It felt nice to go together, even though that increased the chance of fans recognizing them as members of Stray Kids. They loved their fans, but they didn't enjoy people taking their picture without their consent. Therefore they wore facemasks and bucket hats and tried to keep a low profile.

"Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the black pair of jeans before I knew what I was going to wear with it?" Felix was second guessing his purchase in the previous store. "Are you crazy? Your ass looked yummy in those ripped jeans. I wouldn't have let you leave the store without them." Jisung was flipping trough garments from rack to rack in high-speed with a trained eye.

"Do you think Chan will go to the party?" Felix asked. After the dance practice things were a bit strained between Chan and Minho, and the oldest had gone back to ignoring Felix. "I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" his best friend suggested encouragingly. "I'll think about it. He's still ignoring me." Jisung puffed out his cheeks. "Baby, he's ignoring everybody right now. He's even stopped walking around half naked in the apartment. Have you noticed?" "Yeah, it was only the most interesting part of my day. How could I not notice?" Felix faked a pout hidden behind his mask. It felt good to talk freely with his fake twin.

"Anyway, can we go to the make up store after you are done here, Sungie? I need to buy a new foundation. I'm out." Jisung looked over at Felix. "Sure. Want to tell me why you have started to cover up your freckles again?" He knew it was a sensitive issue, so he looked away so Felix wouldn't feel too confronted. Felix slumped and tried to put words to his feelings. "It feels like everyone can read my face, and the make up gives me som kind of armour I guess? Anyway with how things are going, or not going, with Chan..." he rolled his eyes "...I kinda want to look my best, you know?" Jisung had no trouble seeing his friend's sadness, even though most of Felix' face was covered by the face mask. His eyes were filling with tears.

"You don't look your best by covering your freckles, Lix. You look your best by wearing this!" Jisung dramaticly pulled out a shirt and held it high for his twin to see. The shirt was black and see through except for the collar, placket and cuffs. "This will go perfect with the ripped jeans you got, and you can pierce your nipples to draw the attention even further to your chest." The brown haired wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, making Felix laugh. "Pierce my nipples? Ha! Only if you do it first, Sungie!" "Who says I haven't already?" Jisung drew down his face mask to make a sleezy, sexy grin towards the other. It made Felix laugh even more, and Jisung felt so happy seeing his friend act like himself for once. Felix had been hurting to much lately.

"Sungie, I know you don't have pierced nipples. I see you naked all the time, remember?" Felix hit his upper arm. "You watch me naked? Kinky! I'm telling Minho" Jisung faked a shocked expression. "Seeing you naked because you're too lazy to dress properly in the apartment, dosen't make me kinky, you idiot." Felix whisper shouted as they approached the counter with the black shirt.

No, if Felix was kinky it wasn't because of that...