-24-

After the breakfast with the captain of Ateez, Chan went straight for 3RACHA's recording studio. He expected to find his two co-producers there, but they were gone. Instead Minho was there, clearly looking for something.

"Chan hyung," Minho greeted the elder with a pinch of sarcasm in his voice. "I'm just looking for Sungie's charger. He swears he left it here. I'll be out of your hair in no time."

It wasn't the best time for the two to meet. They had never cleared the air after the failed dance practice where Chan accused the instructor for being biased, and Chan had just found out that it was Minho's big mouth that had led to Mr. Parks ultimatum, and the possible downfall of Stray Kids.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?" Chan came face to face with the younger immediately without warning. "What? Have I been unfair again?" Minho didn't back down from an angry Chan. He was perhaps the only one who didn't feel the need to run and hide when Chan was in a mood.

"You idiot! You told everybody at the party about how you and Jisung live together!" For a moment Minho looked confused. "And what if I did? They're our friends, Chan." "Ateez is, but there were trainees there goddam it." Chan felt all his frustration begging for an outlet, to be set free and bloom into a flower of destruction.

"Chan hyang. Please calm down and tell me what happened." Minho's spoke in a soft, but steady voice like if he was talking to a distressed cat. For some reason it worked on Chan as well. He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, imagining the irritation as black dust particles leaving his body. Minho waited patiently while his leader grounded himself.

With a sigh Chan slumped down in the nearest chair. "A trainee at the party heard about your rooming situation and decided it was a good idea to run to Mr. Park with the information. He now know you're in a committed relationship. I was summoned to a meeting Monday."

"I see." Minho kept standing, lost in thoughts. When he finally spoke again his voice was gentle.

"My love and adoration of Hannie, will always shine through, Chan. It's as natural to me as breathing. I simply can't stop as long as I live. Sungie is everything to me and I can't hide it. STAY knows. Our managers know. The only reason why Park Jin-young hasn't caught on before, is before he dosen't really see us as the people we are. He only sees sales numbers. It's all he cares about."

Minho didn't usually talk about his feelings for Jisung. This was the most open and honest he had been about their relationship put in words. In actions however, Minho was practically screaming out his love for Jisung for the whole world to see. It was in his gaze, his moves, his touch. And Chan knew that Minho was right.

Bang Chan melted a little and gave his friend a tired smile. "How can you be so soft?"

"I guess my Hannie broke me." Minho smiled back before he became serious again. "Do you plan to tell Jisung this? Because if you want him to know what has happened, I'd rather he hear it from me. He hasn't slept well for the last three nights and I don't want his overthinking to be be triggered."

Chan was alert instantly. "Why isn't he sleeping properly," he asked with a frown, worried about 3RACHA's maknae.

Minho didn't see any reason to sugercoat his anwer: "Jisung has spent the last three days and nights trying to comfort Felix."