-16-

Bang Chan didn't hesitate when he reached the door decorated with pictures of Toothless. This had to be the door to Seonghwa's room. He entered without knocking, feeling the pulse beating in his temples as he saw Felix sitting on the bed.

Seonghwa was by his desk and looked up in surprise. "Chan hyung?"

During Kingdom Chan had been friendly with Ateez' vocalist – he had been friendly with everyone. But now he couldn't even look at the man. His voice was cold. "Could you excuse us for a minute? I need to talk to Felix alone, Seonghwa hoobae." Chan knew he was being rude, but he couldn't help himself. He was so angry and disappointed.

The atmosphere was tense. Seonghwa knew something was wrong with Felix, and he wouldn't leave him alone with the leader unless it was OK with the youngest. He looked over at the blond questioningly. "Will you be alright, Felix? I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Felix felt hypnotized by Chan. He was standing perfectly still by the door, with only the muscles of his jaw working. "I'll be OK," Felix finally managed with a dry throat. Why was Chan there?

"I'll see you both later, then. Felix. Chan sunbae." He nodded at Felix, before he bowed to Bang Chan. There was no sarcasm in Seonghwa's voice as he called Chan sunbae. He knew something was up – the Australian wasn't acting like himself. He would get an explanation later, or not at all. Whatever was going on, Seonghwa hoped that the two of them could sort it out. It seemed personal.

Silence fell after Seonghwa closed the door behind him. Everything was chaos inside Chan. He had stopped them – temporarily. What now? Felix kept quiet too. Chan had said he needed to talk to Felix – then it was up to Chan to begin the conversation.

With a groan Chan pulled his fingers through his hair. He was clearly agitated. "What was the point, Felix?" he asked without looking at him. "What was the fucking point in asking me to come here? Do you like to see me suffer?" His tone of voice was harsh.

Felix was confused. What had he done to make Chan suffer? Chan had pushed Felix away, knowing damn well that since he had moved to Korea alone, Chan had been the most important person to Felix. He had given no explanation. Yeah, sure the bathroom "incident" had been the obvious reason, but Chan never bothered to tell the youngest why that meant that they couldn't speak to each other. Felix wanted Chan as more than a friend, but loosing him completely was unacceptable to Felix. So why was it acceptable to Chan?

"What are you talking about, Chan?"

"I'm talking about you. With him!" Chan nearly growled out the words. "You think I didn't see you? How you touched him? I know what I did that day was wrong, but you asked me if we could be friends again. You asked me to come here tonight. And you pull that shit, right in my face? What the fuck, Felix?!" Chan abruptly turned towards the wall, so his back was against the younger. His adrenaline was spiking. It was a bad sign.

Felix looked at Chan's back. His hands opening and closing over and over again. Angry Chan was normally scary Chan, but this was different. Chan had looked hot as hell.

"You. With him." The words echoed inside his brain. Finally it clicked. Was Chan jealous? Felix hadn't done anything he wouldn't normally do. He'd been his normal self. "How you touched him". The goosebumps, Felix realized.

Chan continued his rant. "You know what? I actually used to like Seonghwa. But getting someone drunk is not the way to..." He was interrupted by hands embracing him from behind. Felix had gotten up from the bed and walked over to Chan. In the small bedroom, it only took a few steps. "Stop talking, Chan. Just shut the fuck up, yeah?"

Chan stopped talking. Felix kissed the side of his neck. He repeated, much softer this time: "Stop talking, Channie." The pet name felt like a soothing, cold breeze on his nerves. Channie. He had loved to be Felix' Channie. They used to be so close. He desperately wished it could be close enough, but no matter how much he got it was never enough. He wanted more. He simply needed Felix.

As Felix started to put small kisses up and down the side of his neck, Chan closed his eyes. His head was spinning – a combination of the alcohol level in his blood rising and the intoxicating effect of finally having Felix' lips on his skin.

The younger fasted his grip around Chan's waist and did a push and pull maneuver to signal he wanted him to turn around. When they were facing each other, Felix moved closer and pushed Chan against the wall with his body.

They locked eyes and just stared for while, both uncertain about what was happening. Slowly Felix lifted his hand to brush away some hairs from Chan's forehead. The gesture made Chan close his eyes again, allowing him to just feel. Then the delicate sensation on his neck was back. Felix was kissing him.

The scent of Chan was intoxicating to Felix. He smelled like black musk, safety and danger mixed together. He pushed his nose against the skin right underneath Chan's earlobe and inhaled deeply, before he exhaled. The sound combined with the air flow made Chan's scalp tingle. He simply stood there, captured by the moment. When Felix pushed his hand inside his tee and stroked his abs, all he could do was bite his lip. For a second he found himself missing the weight of Felix whole body against him, but the touch was so delicate and Felix was exploring.

Finally being able to touch Chan the way he wanted felt liberating to Felix. Sure, he had cuddled with Chan and touched his abs as a joke, but this was different. He could caress him. His fingers gently moved over the pale skin. Should they go up or down?

Bravely Felix continued his small kisses down towards Chan's collarbone. The black tee was soft and forgiving, giving easy access when he pulled it to the side to expose more skin. He noticed Chan starting to breath heavier and smiled to himself. When he had covered the left collarbone in kisses he started moving upwards again, but this time he also bit down lightly, careful not to mark his skin.

The sensation of Felix' teeth made Chan gasp. He finally moved and grabbed a hold of Felix' hair, to pull him harder against his neck. It felt so good. He wanted more.

"It hurts so bad, to not be with you," Chan exhaled.

In one swift move, Felix pulled up Chan's tee with one hand, exposing his abs and chest. He left the sensitive neck alone, to go looking for an even more sensitive area. With small kisses, and a light nibble at Chan's nipple, since it was on the way, he started to trail kisses down towards Chan's tummy. While doing so, Felix was slowly sinking down on his knees.

"Let me take the hurt away. I can make you feel good, Chris."