-30- The treat ;)

Jisung was absentmindedly drawing circles on Minho's naked chest. He had crawled to bed late, with his head buzzing. Now he could finally relax and let Minho's body heat heal and sooth him. The elder was running his finger's trough his boyfriend's hair, loving the silky texture and the smell of his shampoo.

"How are you feeling? Tired?" Minho asked. "A bit overwhelmed with creativity," the younger admitted, flinging his leg over Minho's body so he could get even closer. "I missed you", he murmured. "I missed you too, Sungie," Minho said with a soft voice. "Three nights without you was three night too many." The brown haired boy slapped the elder's shoulder, but without any real force. "You know Felix needed me." He bit his lower lip.

"I know. How is he doing?" They both knew that Minho didn't begrudge their young Aussie for laying claim on Jisung for so long. "I don't know. I worry about him. He really loves Chan, you know? He has for years. And I don't understand how Chan can be so oblivious. He has to know. Things have been so weird between them lately, he even said to Felix that it hurt to be without him. So why won't the stupid kangaroo just....act?!"

Jisung was getting worked up. "Relax, baby." Minho kissed the top of Jisungs head. "Tell me about work instead, hm?" Jisung let his hand drop to Minho's abs as a punishment for the other's attempt to distract him. Jisung could distract Minho too. "Work was great. Chan had a really good track we could use as a starting point. It just needed some work on the hook and the bass line. That's why we finished so early. Changbin immediately had some ideas and it worked out." Minho wasn't surprised that his boyfriend didn't mention his own contribution at all. Jisung's fingers went even further down underneath the bed covers. "It really has potential to become a big hit. You could say it's growing on me."

Minho groaned from the touch and the bad innuendo. The feel of his boyfriends finger's lightly stroking his cock was just so good. But today's family meeting had frightened Minho. Chan's speech about Mr. Parks demands had brought up bad memories, and made Minho imagine being separated from his beloved Hannie. It chilled him to the core. Jisung was his other half. He felt empty without him. Lost. So Minho needed to be close to Jisung, to feel that his soulmate was right there with him and not going anywhere. And the best way to do it, was to shower his boyfriend with his devotion.

"You've worked hard all day. Let me take care of you, jagi," he said with a husky voice, and grabbed Jisung's exploring hand by the wrist. His grip was firm, letting Jisung know that this wasn't just a suggestion. And Jisung absolutly loved it, when Minho was in this mood – it meant that tonight the roles would be turned upside down and Minho would serve Jisung. It was exciting, a change in pace. A treat. He no longer felt the drowsiness he had carried with him to bed. His body was awakening with all it's senses.

Minsung moved so he was laying on his side, one hand free to explore, the other holding his head up so he could see Jisung react to his exploration. He started slowly, by gently stroking Jisung's abs. His boyfriend's body was toned, and his waist was so narrow. It made Minho want to pick him up like a doll. Jisung looked at him with loving eyes, his pupils slightly dilated. "I love you," Minho whispered before he lowered his head down to suck on Jisung's nipple. The gasp he heard, made him chuckle lightly. He sucked on the sensitive bud, taking his time. Then he let his free hand move all the way up to Jisungs throat and held his chin up. "You're mine," he simply stated, and Jisung closed his eyes half way and bucked slightly. "I'm yours," he replied, loving his boyfriend's possessive tone. To belong to Minho was everything to Han Jisung.

Minho licked his bottom lip slowly, before he connected their lips. The connection made Jisung feel that familiar knot in his stomach, as warmth spread all trough his upper chest. This was love and lust combined. They kissed with passion, showing each other how much they needed to be close – to be one. Jisung bit Minho's bottom lip on an impulse. "Exploiting the situation, are we?" Minho teased with a wicked grin. "Are you going to punish me," Jisung retorted breathlessly.