40

Everly Sky heart

I have still no idea where Zion is taking me, I've tried to get it out of him but he just won't budge.

He'd taken me straight to the car after we rode the Ferris wheel, I was still mad at him for him lashing out at that guy at the booth but I got over it when he started tickling me till I forgave him.

"Are we almost there" I whine, I glance over at him to see he has a grin on his face.

"Almost, have patience, cupcake." He reaches over and grabs my hand, placing a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

He didn't let go of my hand for the rest of the ride, of course, I didn't mind I loved how he held my hand the whole way.

It made me feel... safer in a way. I know that he'd always keep me safe. "We're here." I glance out the window to see we are out in the middle of nowhere.

"Um, where exactly are we?" I ask while glancing at him. "You'll see" he smirks, kissing me quickly on the cheek before exiting the car.

If he murders me out here, then Bella will murder him. She told me herself that if I were to get murdered she wouldn't cry or mourn, she would be out killing my murder.

I'm glad I have her as my best friend, most people don't even find one good friend in their life, I'm lucky to have a best friend.

My door opens and Zion reaches his hand down for me to grab.

I take his in mine and get out of the car. "Follow me and stay close, wouldn't want any wolves to get to you before I can." He has the biggest smirk on his face and it makes me want to just smack it off his face.

"Shut up." I glare at him and he lets out a light chuckle. "I'm kidding, cupcake." He locks his car and then starts pulling me towards the dark forest.

Eyes widening, my mouth blurts out the first thing that came to mind, "if you murder me, Bella will make your death 10 times worse."

Zion stops and slowly turns around, before I could explain he bursts out into a fit of laughter. I look at him in confusion about why he's laughing.

"Y-you think that I would kill you?" He asks in between his fit of laughter. I don't respond and just stare at him and then around the dark forest.

"Baby, I would never let anything happen to you, let alone kill you myself." He closes the distance between us by embracing me in a hug.

He buries his head into my neck and breaths in my scent "I wouldn't be able to live without you, you're my whole world." He mumbles into my neck.

I smile at his words and inhale his scent, it instantly calming all my nerves. "Alrighty, come on now." He says while leading me further into the forest.

After almost falling 4 times and getting hit in the face by branches, almost running into a tree, we finally got to where he wanted me.

Looking over at the blanket laid on the grass and the candles around it brought tears to my eyes. "You did this," I asked still looking at the sight in front of me.

"Only for you." He whispers sending shivers down my back, his chest pressing up against my back. I lean my head back into his shoulder and close my eyes as his hand runs up and down my arm.