20

Everly Sky heart

"My father beats me and Bella is just scared that you are going to tell him about me sneaking out. He would then come home early and beat me till I can't walk." I softly say Not being able to look him in his eyes.

He doesn't say anything for a while and I try to push him away from me but he pulls me into a tight hug and that's what pushes me over the edge.

I break down into cry's, I wrap my arms around his waist and pull on his shirt. My tears drenching his shirt but at this moment I don't even care.

He whispers kind words into my ear trying to calm me down. "It's okay, he won't hurt you anymore" he whispers as he looks down at me, lifting my chin with his finger so I could look at him.

"I'm here and I won't let anyone hurt you" he assures me starring into my eyes. His greens eyes holding so much emotion right now I could just burst into more tears from how much he cares for me in such little time.

I don't even know him at all and I already feel so safe in his arms. "Promise" I hold my pinky out to him and he chuckles. "I promise, my love" he wraps his pinky with mine and I lock it in by kissing my thump.

He slowly follows my moves, his lips so close to me that we're sharing the same air. "EVERLY" I jump from her booming voice as she makes her way up the stairs.

I quickly push Zion away from me and wipe my tears so she doesn't get worried but from how much I've been crying I can just tell that my eyes are puffy.

She storms into my room completely ignoring Zion and looking straight at me. "Oh baby" she rushes to me and hugs me making that wanting to cry feeling come back but I push it away since I've already cried enough today.

"I'm fine bell" I assure as she leans back and gets a good look at me. "You sure as hell don't look fine, but we're going out and having fun to cheer you up before your sperm donor comes back and ruins everything" I cock my eyebrow up at her referring my father as a sperm donor.

"Oh come on, we both know he doesn't deserve to be called dad or father so sperm donor it is" she smiles at me making me smile in response.

"I brought you a dress so get ready" she claps her hands together with an excited expression on her face but her face falls from his deep voice coming from behind her.

"Like hell she is" he yells in anger. She rolls her eyes before throwing a fake smile on her face and turning around, biting my lip from me smiling at them fight like siblings.

"She's my best friend and this will cheer her up if you don't like the fact that guys are going to be looking at her sexy body then you can come but keep your jealous ass a good distance away from us. She needs to let lose and have fun" she calmly says, her hands still together looking up at a fuming Zion.

His chest rising and falling, "no guy is even getting a good 10 feet of her, understand" he says through clenched teeth.

"Yeah. yeah, whatever." She waves her hand up, dismissing him. She turns around to face me, "what are you still doing here, go get ready. vamos, vamos" Turning and running to my bathroom as she slaps my ass causing me to Yelp and look at her over my shoulder only to notice Zion glaring dangers at her.

"Oh calm your jealous ass down, she was my best friend first" she points to her chest and then flops herself on my bed as I close my bathroom door to get ready.

———

I come out the bathroom to see Bella laying on my bed texting away on her phone and Zion nowhere to be found.

"Finally" she stood up from my bed and makes her way over to me. "How would you feel about a hair cut" I send her a look and she backs off about it.

My father would kill me if I even think about cutting my hair shorter then my mid back since it would remind him to much of my mother.

I look a lot like her, my hair is a wavy dark brown color and I have brown eyes just like her, Bella even says I scrunch my nose up like her when ever I'm disgusted or angry.

Bella doesn't really remember much about her since she was always kept inside by my father from how bad he hit her but she told me she definitely remembers when she scrunched her nose up when she was really angry or disgusted at something.

"Alright here" Bella throws me a black dress. "We're going clubbing" she yells, throwing her arms up in the air.

"We can't, we aren't old enough and for what occasion?" I ask before closing the door locking it and then dropping my towel.

I walk to my dresser grabbing some black undies that look pretty and a black bra to match it and then slip the black dress on.

"For your birthday, duh" I roll my eyes at her. "My birthday isn't until forever".

"Lies, it's in 2 weeks now so you must have the time of your life before the sorry do or come back" I roll my eyes and focus on the dress.

I have to admit it's a pretty dress.

"Damn girl, you look hot, every guy is going to be trying to get with you" she gives me a good look over and then throws me some black heels

"I'm not going to be able to walk in those" I say pointing to the 5 inch heels she just threw me. She groans and then gives in, "fine you can wear your converse" I squeal and then throw on my black converses.

Grabbing my phone and putting it in my bra. "You ready, wait" I stop in my tracks. "What?" I ask frantically. "What about your hair?"

"God Bella, I thought you saw a demon or something" I place my hand over my heart attempting to stop it from beating so damn fast.

I take my hair out of the messy bun I put it in before entering the shower and let my lose curls fall over my shoulders.

"Much much better"

We exit my room and head downstairs to see Zion drinking my orange juice, straight out the carton.

It's definitely okay for me to drink out of it when it's my orange juice but for him it's a big no no.

"Oh you son of" I run over to him but he darts to the other side of the room.

I'm so glad I'm wearing my converses...