32

Zion dice heart

It's been a week since the incident happened and Everly has been staying at Bella's house ever since.

I really want her to come over to my home but I'm afraid she'll say no and then I'll get all sad and shit. I don't like getting like that.

I'm currently nuzzling my nose into the crook of Everly neck while she reads. She's doing better and I can tell since she's not forcing her smile most of the time anymore.

Until the sun starts to go down, then her battery sort of just...runs out. I try to get her to go out with me just to spend some time together but she's way to
Afraid that's she'll see him.

Not like she'll be able to unless she can see ghost or visit the pits of hell so I think she'll be fine. Unless the excuse of a father starts looking for her.

"Mmm" I hum when I feel Everly's fingers run through my hair. "That feel good?" She asks. I nod my head not being able to get words out of my mouth from how tired I am.

I've been up since 5 because Everly started her period and she was moving uncomfortable early in the morning.

I went out and got her some things that she would need not that she needed more since Bella just gave her some but I still felt cautious and got her some more just in case.

It was really weird since I didn't know which one to pick out of the thousands there where but I figured it out by buying one of each.

I also got her some chocolate and pickles since she was craving pickles.

I still can't believe she's actually mine, now no man can ever touch her or even try to take her away from me. I'll never let her go, ever.

Two knocks come from the door and I groan in annoyance which causes Everly to snicker a laugh.

"Hey, I was just wondering if you guys wanted to come out to see some fireworks with us tonight?" The annoying best friend asks.

She flicks the big light on and I snuggle deeper into Everly so the light doesn't reach my eyes. "You wanna go?" Everly whispers into my ear making me rise.

Not now.

"Only if you want to" I mumble into her neck, I feel her body shiver and a smirk forms into my face. "I don't know, my cramps are still killing me bell." She whines and I hear Bella huff.

"Okay, I have some pain killers in the draw of my bathroom so if it gets to bad then take two of them" Everly nods her head and I hear the door close.

"Finally" I breath in Everly's scent and pull her closer to me, not that it's possible but I like the feeling of her against me.

Makes me feel....safe.

"Why don't you like her, she's my best friend." Everly whispers. "Because she takes you away from me."

"You can't hate her for that, she was here before you and will still be here even after I get married and have kids"

"Yeah. She'll be at our wedding and watch our kids while we go out and have fun." I wiggle my eyebrows and she pushes my forehead with her pointer finger.

"You really think we'll last that long?" Her face falls as if she's thinking of us not being together in the future.

"Hey. Hey, stop those negative thoughts because if you think for even a second that you're leaving me then you better think again because I am never letting you go." I place my hands on both sides of her face and squeeze.

"Really?" She mumbles since it's hard for her to talk with me squeezing her face. "Obviously" I roll my eyes at her and she giggles.

God I love her giggles.

I glance down at her lips and watch as her tongue slides across her bottom lip. "Can I?" I don't even glance up at her eyes as I just think about her lips against mine.

I've been afraid to kiss her since I didn't want to trigger anything but I'm hard and just want to feel her some what closer to me.

I watch as she nods her head and I don't even waste  another second before crashing my lips against hers. She stays still for a second till she catches on and starts moving her lips against mine.

God her lips feel amazing against mine. I pull her onto my lap and draw circles on her hips to sooth her through this so she doesn't feel overwhelmed.

I moan from how good it is, I've never reacted this way towards a girl. Usually I just fuck and leave after I get what I wanted but with her, with my Everly.

I want her and not just her body, I want her heart too, her trust, and I want to breed her to make her fully mine.

"Everly" I moan against her mouth as her hips starts to grind against me. "Fucking Christ" I throw my head back into the pillow from how good she feels grinding against me.

Her soft moans fill my ears and it makes me go crazy but I know if I don't stop her now then I won't be able to control myself.

I grip into her hips stopping her, I may leave a bruise from how hard I'm gripping her but I have to stop her. Plus it would be sexy having my prints on her body.

"Am i doing it wrong?" She asks as she pouts. How could she even think that? She nearly made me burst in my pants and I wasn't even inside of her.

"You we're doing amazing, baby. But if I didn't stop you then I wouldn't have been able to control myself" I stare into her eyes she she knows I'm not lying to her and she nods her head.

I lean in for another kiss but before I can I hear the door bell ring. I groan in annoyance and gut up from off the bed picking up Everly with me. 

"Put me down" she yelps. "Nah" I shake my head and give her a smile. She huffs but gives in and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

My hands hold under her thighs since I don't know what I would do if I gripped her ass, god I wonder what her ass would feel like in my hands?

I walk down the stairs and straight to the door before placing Everly down behind me, blocking her from anyones view.

The door bell rings again and I roll my eyes from how annoying this person is, must be a dick.

I swing the door open and stop before I can get anything out as I stare at Everly's father.

"May I see my daughter?"....