35

Everly Sky heart

The bell rings, signaling that class is now over which also means that school is over.

I pack up all my books and shove them into my bag. Zion and I don't have the last class together today so I'll just meet him at the entrance of school.

"Ready?" Bella asks as she jumps up and down in excitement. "Yes?" I say as I furrow my eyebrows at why she's so happy.

Me and Bella walk out of class and start to make our way to the entrance. "We're going out tonight!" She finally chirps.

I give her a look and her face falls, "please. You haven't been out in ages and I am so lonely" she whines causing me to feel bad.

Maybe I should go, it would be good for me to get out. I can't be afraid my whole life. "Fine, but you can't leave me. Not even for a second, Bella" she nods her head and throws her arm over my shoulder.

"I pinky promise" she holds out her pinky and I wrap mine around hers. "Why are you two making a pinky promise?" Zion asks when we get to him.

He grabs Bella's arm and throws it off of me before placing his own around me. Bella scoffs at him but explains to him why we made a pinky promise.

"Wait so you're going out tonight?" He questions. I nod my head yes, we all stop in front of Zions car and he peers down at me.

"Im going too then"

"Absolutely not, girls night" Bella yells.

I watch as Zion's jaw clenches from his anger and I immediately butt in. "Of course you can come" I rub up and down his arm in order to calm him down.

"What?" Bella yells as she looks at me confused.

I give her a look and she eventually backs off. "Fine but stay a good meters away" she warns as she points her finger at Zion.

"From what happened last time, I will be behind Everly at all times" he assures. Bella huffs but backs down.

"Alrighty then. We'll leave at 8" and with that she skips off. Zion turns back to me and he holds me against him.

I look up at him to see him already looking down at me. "You're so beautiful, you know that?" He moves a piece of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"So are you" I smile at him. "How about handsome or sexy?" He asks. I shake my head no at him, "nope, beautiful" he smiles down at me with amusement and adoration dancing in his eyes.

"Alright" he leans down and kisses me, it's not a long kiss but it's not a short one either. "Alright ma lady, let's roll" he opens the door for me and I hop in.

———

I sit on the counter in one of my oversized t-shirts and some shorts. When I stand it looks like I'm wearing nothing underneath but I don't really care since I'm in a house I feel safe and comfortable in.

"There you are" a tired looking Zion makes his way over to me. "Where else did you think I was?" I ask. He rests his head on my stomach and wraps his arms around my back.

"I thought you left without me to go with Bella." He mumbled into my stomach. "I would never, plus it's only 7" I take another bite of my ice cream.

Sleepy Zion lifts his head, resting his chin on my stomach as he looks up at me and then the ice cream. He opens his mouth and I laugh at him acting like a little child around me.

I put the spoon of ice cream in his mouth and watch as he bites down on it. I take the spoon back and place it into the bowl of ice cream.

"Gross get a room" Dylan pretends to dramatically throw up. "Oh shut up" Zion coldly says as he stands straight with his arms still wrapped around me in a possessive way.

"Would you stop hoarding her to yourself" Dylan yells from across the counter island. Zion doesn't answer but you wouldn't need him to from how close he's holding me to him.

Before warning me he picks me up causing me wrap my legs around his waist. His hands fall to right above my butt causing my eyes to widen.

His hands have never gone that far down before and if I'm being honest, I don't want them to go any higher.

"Yeah, go ahead and take her back to you're hide out" Dylan yells as Zion starts to take me back upstairs but before he makes it out the kitchen door, bella appears out of no where.

"Nope, I need to get her ready." I hear her say. "Give" okay why the hell is everyone acting like I'm a doll they can just pass around or take whenever?

I roll my eyes as Zion tightens his grip on me. Bella goes to grab me away from him but he backs away and moves his hands to grip my hips causing a shiver to rub throughout my body.

"That feel nice?" He whispers into my ear, his hands start to massage around my hips. I let out a shaky breath and nudge my head into the crook of his head.

It feels so good, why is he doing this in front of Dylan and Bella? "If you think this feels good, I wonder how you would react when I actually get to explore you." He kisses my neck.

"Let her go, Zion" Bella says through clenched teeth. Zion finally gives in and places me down on the ground, his hands still on my hips.

"Come on Everly, we only have like a half an hour" Bella says as she starts to walk to the stairs. "Go cupcake" I roll my eyes at the nickname but go to turn around only to be pulled back.

"You really going to go without giving me something?" He pouts, I snicker a laugh at how cute he looks but stand on my tippy toes and kiss him.

His hands that are still on my hips start to tighten and I let out a soft moan into his mouth. "God, don't do that Everly." He mumbled against my lips.

"Everly" Bella yells from upstairs. Zion groans in annoyance but eventually lets me go. I head upstairs to see Bella having her room a total mess with outfits and makeup everywhere.

This is going to take forever....