37

Warning smut

Now this chapter is going to be very long cause I put lots of detail into it which is why it took this chapter very long to make.
And if you know me, then no you don't.

But anyways, enjoy the chapter.

Zion dice santos

"Get the fuck away from her." I yell to him. He seemed startled by me and let her go before running off. I was about to run after him again when Everly pulled my wrist. "leave it, I wanna go home." Those eyes, god dammit.

Wrapping my arm around her waist I pull her through the crowd of people. shielding her with my body from everyone. We reach Bella and she could fall over at any moment from how drunk she is right now.

"alrighty time to go" I yell over to her.

"what? noooo" she slurs while trying to push me away from her. Rolling my eyes, I grab her wrist and start to pull her towards the exit which took longer than usual because she kept trying to get out of my grasp but I was much stronger and just wanted to get Everly home and nothing was going to get in my way to making sure my girl is safe and comfortable.

Pulling Bella all the way to the car was a fucking struggle let me tell you but I managed.

"keys" I demanded while holding out my hand. She huffed before reaching into her purse to grab them.

About a minute later she handed me the keys and I shoved her into the backseat of the car.

I was about to put Everly in herself but realized she was already in the car so I just got in myself, starting up the car I drive back to Bella's house.

Her house isn't far so it shouldn't take long to get there. "Why'd you want to leave?" Everly softly asks, I glance over at her and nearly lose my control from seeing her all sweaty from dancing.

"I didn't like how every guy was looking at you like they wanted to eat you up" I shrug, my hands tightening on the steering wheel just thinking about another guy touching what's mine.

"calm down Zion, you're the only one I want" I feel her place her hand on my thigh and tense up at how nice it feels from her hand being so close to my rising erection.

I need to get to Bella's house faster so I can take a cold shower before I pull over and jump her right her with Bella in the back seat.

I speed down the empty road and Everly tightens her grip on my thigh, I can't tell if she's doing it on purpose or it's the fact that I'm going over 100mph but it still doesn't stop my cock from aching for her to touch it.

It didn't take long for me to reach back to the house from how fast I was driving, I turn off the car and exit the car straight away.

"Where are you going?" Everly yells right before I walk inside the house, "I need a shower" I reply with and and head inside. I feel bad for leaving Everly to take car of Bella all alone but If I didn't leave, then I wouldn't have been able to control myself.

I slam the door closed behind me as I enter the bathroom across from Everly's room, I Strip myself of my cloths and turn on the shower, I don't need to wait for it to heat up since I'm taking a cold shower so I just jump in straight away.

My Body tenses up as the cold water rushes down my body, "Zion" I Hear her voice from the other side of the door. "Are you okay?" She asks. "Yep" I respond with while shutting off the shower and getting out.

I wrap a towel around my waist and open the door to see Everly in a over sized t-shirt and hope she's wearing some shorts underneath because so help me god if she isn't I will fuck her against the wall.