15

Everly sky heart

After I finished some of my homework, Zion told me dinner was ready. As I head down the stairs the smell of homemade spaghetti hits my nose.

Oh that smells good.

I make my way into the kitchen, I see Zion sitting at the dinner table that hasn't had anyone sit in for so long.

My father would always eat on the couch while I ate up stairs in my room or outside on the porch.

I loved how the night breeze felt on my skin at night, a chilly but warm feeling.

I sit down across from Zion and Scooch in closer to the table not making eye contact with Him.

It's already weird enough that he's in my house watching me like I'm a five year old. I clear my throat ready to ask the question I'm hoping will be a yes.

Blowing out my cheeks I look up at Zion to see he's already eating, "Zion" it nearly comes out as a whisper but I can tell he heard me from the way he stops eating and looks up at me.

"I was wondering if I could go out tonight with Bella" I ask shyly as I stuff some Spaghetti in my mouth.

This is so good.

I look up to see Zion starring at me with a tight jaw, "what's wrong?" I ask. "You know you make a sound when you eat" he spills.

A sound, what sound?

"I do?" I question, I don't believe I do. He nods his head yes "yep" he pops the p.

"Oh" is all I say to him since I feel a little embarrassed. "Um, what kind of sound?" I ask since I'm a little curious.

He shakes his head no and let's put a little chuckle. "There's no way in hell I'm making that sound" he laughs more and I smile up at him.

I remember I still had to get an answer to see if I could go out or no. "So can I?" I stuff more spaghetti into my mouth anciently waiting for his answer.

"No" he huffs out. My head snap up and I swallow the rest of the spaghetti in my mouth.

"What?" I have to make sure I heard him correctly. "I said no oh and put your phone number in my phone" he hands me his phone.

I scoff and grab his phone roughly putting my phone number in his phone, tossing it back on the table, crossing my arms and leaning back into my chair.

"Why not?" I rudely say. "Because I said so" I scoff, "you sound like my father" I say with attitude, standing up I head straight toward the stairs.

"You will not go wherever your friend says she's taking you, do you understand me Everly" he yells to me. I stop and turn around, looking him in the eye, "you can't just tell me what to do." I furiously yell back.

"Oh yeah, last time I checked I'm in charge of you till YOUR father comes back so watch your tone little girl" he roars.

"Ugh" I storm up the stairs and slam my door shut. Hurrying over to grab my phone, I send a quick message to Bella.

M:I'm ready, bring the dress and hurry... I wanna get out of here.

B: already on our way, be ready to be amazed with how sexy this dress is!

I quickly do my hair, which is just brushing it out and doing a little crown braid.

As I wait for Bella to get here I flip onto my bed as I wait impatiently for her to get here.

After about 10 minutes of waiting I hear a knock at my window and turn over to see Bella at my window.

Getting up and making my way over to the window I open it so she can climb on in.

"Alright, here's the dress and heels. We gotta hurry up because Dylan is already being a dickhead so when we get in the car I need you to put him in his place for me" she huffs out in all one breath.

I grab the dress and heels, throwing them onto the bed and quickly undressing. I forget I don't have a bra on, "damn girl, look at those milk-shakers" I laugh at her wording.

Bella helps me put on the dress as she slides it down my body. I didn't feel like putting on a bra since it would show at the back of the dress anyways and ruin the whole thing.

The dress hugs my body really nicely and I might feel a little uncomfortable but I feel more hot then I ever have before in my whole life.

It's a nice dress, it's red and hugs my body tightly, especially my hips and waist.

"Holy shit" Bella whispers looking up and down my body

"Holy shit" Bella whispers looking up and down my body. "What? Do I not look good?" I nervously say.

"Should I change into something else, I have this black dress I could wea-."

"Shut the fuck up, you look hot as fuck, Everly." She circles me like she's interrogating me.

Her phones buzzes and she rolls her eyes as she reads over her phone, but just shoves it back into her purse.

"Alright we gotta go, Dylan is being a dick again. But when he sees you in this he won't be able to take his eyes of you.." she giggles.

It's not funny because now I'm all flustered, I'm sure my cheeks are glowing bright red.

I wait to put my heels on until we are in the car so I don't break my foot while climbing out my window.

Grabbing my phone and purse so I can put my things in it so I don't lose everything, me and Bella start to climb down my window.

I'm more then sure Zion is not going to come into my room when I'm gone plus he'll probably just think I'm sleeping or something or still mad at him and then just leave me alone.

Me and Bella sneak over to the car, I hop in the front seat and Bella in the back. Letting out a big breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Damn" Dylan breaths out, I turn over to see him looking up and down my body with wide eyes.

"Oh shut up and Bella told me you were being mean" I slap him upside he head. "Ow" he scratches the back of his head.

I look over at my house and see all the lights off, huh he must have went to sleep.

I mean what's the worst thing that could happen tonight.

I'm sure it'll be fine.