𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟹 : 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎?

DISTURBANCE
CHAPTER FORTY THREE - CHASING LOVE?

"Between what is said and not meant, and what is meant and not said, most of love is lost."

----- Khalil Gibran

Shanaia

"Seriously? You bought all of these albums?" Phoebe asked me as soon as she entered my unit. I didn't bother answering her and just decided to sit on the couch because I feel exhausted.

I can feel the fatigue finally wearing on me. It's been five days since I've been continuously coming to her different mall shows and fan signing events and my patience is also wearing thin.

"Should I just kidnap her?" I asked Phoebe, and she just glared at me.

Sometimes, I just can't believe how short my temper is.

"She's not contacting you yet?" She asked me, and I just nodded, "Just give her some time and wait patiently. You're not going to give up that easily, right?" She sat down on the couch in front of me while eyeing the albums that were scattered on the floor.

"Of course I'm not." I leaned on the couch and closed my eyes to rest my entire body.

Maybe I'm physically tired because I'm not really used to getting along with other people and huddling with them. My body isn't built for this. I'm used to people obeying me and giving me the way, not like this, but I won't give up on her that easily.

One year of cowardly hiding was enough.

"That's great. Just give her some time. Maybe she's still confused or she's just scared.." She paused for a bit, so I opened my eyes to look at her.

"Maybe she's just scared to trust you again, just like the last time. So do everything to gain her trust again. She waited for you for two years, why not wait for her a little bit longer?"

I averted my gaze from her and took a deep breath, because she's right. For freaking two year, Eliryce waited for me, and here I am, complaining about all of this.

I decided to take a shower, and I stood up from the couch.

"Hey, where are you going again?" Phoebe asked me as soon as I started walking away.

"I have another mall show and fan signing event to attend."

"Then what am I going to do with all of these?"

I looked at all of the albums that were scattered on the floor and I just shrugged both of my shoulders.

I don't need all those albums, I only need just one.

"I don't know. Throw it away? I don't care."

"Throw it away? Seriously?"

"Yeah, well, whatever. It's up to you. I'm going to take a shower now." I didn't bother looking back at her, and I stormed out of her sight as soon as I said those words.

Let's do this again, Miss Evangelista.

*************************************************