𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘐

A|N : HAPPY 100K+ READS EVERYONE! TYSM ❤️

Warning! R18+ scenes below. Please read at your own risk 🔞

DISTURBANCE SPECIAL CHAPTER I

Shanaia

"T-This is our analysis based on the data we got this month, and as you can see, we had a spike in sales last week because of the result of our promotion with Miss Riley Kim. All of the feedback is good....."

I rolled my eyes as I heard the name of the woman who I had once been jealous of. Yeah, Riley Kim, the Korean girl, was our model for our product this month. She was acquainted with Mattheo, unfortunately. Well, at least she's good, she performed well, and I won't say anything bad about her unless she crossed the line with my wife, because they've been very close ever since Eliryce quit her music career a year ago.

A month after Eliryce quit her music career, we decided to get married right away. The church wedding was beautiful; all of the important people in our lives were there, and that's what we value the most.

We've been very good ever since. Our marriage life was more than everything to me. There's no day that we're not happy together with Anya and Yohan.

And I couldn't say anything more to my wife, Eliryce. She was a very understanding wife and I tried my best to control my anger issues because I didn't want to lose her just because of it. I even consulted a professional psychiatrist and I'm doing great.. but for her only.

I looked at the presenter at the front, and I could tell that she was really nervous. No, she was even trembling. I clenched my teeth because it's been a week since I tasked their team to do the presentation today, but their presentation output itself looked rushed and the presenter couldn't even report the analysis very well.

What are they doing with their job? Are they not taking this seriously? This isn't even worth what they got to pay for. Stupids.

.....and t-this is the next month's sales prediction. We combined the data together to get the most accurate predictio--"

"Okay, stop." I raised my hand, and all of the department heads here looked at me, "I don't need predictions. No one could predict what would happen next. What are you? A prophet? A time traveller?"

The whole room fell silent, and I stood up from my seat.

"I'm giving you a second chance to re-do this presentation, and if you fail until next week, get ready to pick up all your things on your own table, all of you in the same department. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, Miss Sullivans."

God, I thought that when I moved to work in the company, I wouldn't encounter anything like this, but it still happened. At university, at work, it's still the same.

"Now, get out. All of you."

I took a deep breath as they all walked out of the room. I even heard the others whispering things about me. Well, I don't care. I'm the lead chief executive here. They must obey me or they're all going to be fired.

I stretched and leaned back in my swivel chair. Finally, some peace and quiet. I decided to close my eyes, but before I could even close them, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I instantly took it out of my pocket, and I smiled as soon as Eliryce's name popped up on the screen.

From : Love ♡
Hey, love. You busy?