A Very Special Act-Act 4

~Teardrop POV~

Though my memory is still fuzzy I'm able to recall back to my arrival here, the events after are slightly scrambled, but I do know the danger of this situation. I meander over to the front desk to get some chips and cookies from the cupboard. It's sort of hidden next to the wall, but it still quite visible. I arrive at the door and I notice a hole in the window, Loser had mentioned it at one of the meetings, but GB brushed it off as weathering...

I find that kind of hard to believe. I examine the glass, unless a hailstorm knocked a chunk of hail into it, these kinds of things don't just happen. What does it... What does this mean...

My thoughts are cut short by a violent scream. I take a deep breath, and rush over. Other people's feet clatter against the harsh black roadway, desolate of any cars. She must be standing next to Hotel C, a completely abandoned one, since A and B are filled up with names ranging from Blocky to Woody. Now's not the time to think about the alphabet! I turn the corner and see her and... a deflated TennisBall, surrounded by the disgusting color that surrounded Flower.

 a deflated TennisBall, surrounded by the disgusting color that surrounded Flower

"Why... Why did... What..." Golfball sputters, I slow down, my stomach churns violently, "Ten... Tenn..." She slowly walks up to him with a blood shot expression. I shuffle over, my eyes locked on her. I can't bear to look at another corpse. Eventually the silence is broken by the approach of 6 equally discombobulated objects. It's the weird alliance that formed, and to be honest... I don't really care for the people in it.

"Tennis Ball!" Firey yells, and rushes over to the remains of a friend. Though they didn't know each other well, surely this would be upsetting to anybody. TennisBall's lifeless eyes stare back, forever in a state of fear and confusion. It's creepy. I slowly approach him, stepping into the goop. I shiver, remembering the party. Though I didn't attend it, as I'm not much of a party goer, it's really all I remember of poor TB.

The rest of the group surround the two, all excluding Coiny, who turns away and sits on the floor. Pin immediately notices.

"Coiny?" She walks over, and Needle grits her teeth. Pin sits down next to Coiny with a lethargic expression on her face. Coiny rubs his hand against the cold off white concrete, and looks away from Pin.

"It's not your fault." She says, and puts her hand on his shoulder, "Do you remember what you told Pencil a few weeks ago?" She leans over to him. His lip quivers, and he mouths a small No... Pin thought back a moment.

"You said to her 'Let's hold it together and we'll make it up mill-house.'" Pin looked over to TennisBall, his scattered remains in oblivion, "Once we make it out we can revive him, we can revive everyone! We even found another possible exit!" Pin stands up, just as Taco arrives at the scene in a state of frenzy.

"Needle and Match discovered some sort of facility, there's bound to be another exit down there!" Pin looks to everyone, but receives a relatively mixed response. Golfball cranes her head to look at Pin, her eyes dim with sadness.