Play Ball!-Act 0 Finale

~Tennis Ball POV~

I woke up in a comfortable bed with green grass sheets and green pillows. The whole room was painfully green. It hurt my eyes a bit. This wasn't where I had fallen asleep though, so... did I teleport? No, Golfball would have told me if she made something like that.

I sat up. My entire room was decked out in sports equipment, I couldn't go that far without seeing it. It was weird. I mean, the letter categorized me and GB as jocks. Far from the truth.

I stood up and walked around my bedroom. My feet felt itchy because of this grass, it was like razor blade plastic. Why in the world did Leafy want this?

The rest of my room is sports themed, all excluding one of the chairs. Weird.

Whatever, I better find Golfball soon.

~Golfball's Perspective~

Golfball had stumbled her way out of a cardboard box and had began attempting to gather a group of people in the main snack bar. She had about 10 people, the only one missing was Tennis Ball, but she was patient to wait for his arrival.

"Hey! When are we ready?" Flower asked, "I'm getting a bit bored." She shifted in her seat. Everyone else slowly filtered in, sitting and bending back in their tables.

"Just a moment! I am choosing to wait for TB!" Golfball sat down on the table.

"Oh come on, he's probably, like, fine." Match pouted, "We need to chat about, like, this whole resort." Match turned to Pencil with a smile on her face.

"My room had, like, a bunch of gadgets!" Match bragged, "There was an instant ice cream multiplier." She continued. Pencil nodded.

"It was so craze!" Pencil added. Bubble sighed in utter anguish.

"They didn't loit me oin." Bubble frowned.

"That's 'cause you're not an official member anymore."

"That doisn't matter! Its been ages!" Bubble retorted. Match sighed, and scoffed, and then repeated for a few seconds.

"Whatever. What matters more than free ice cream treats is that we've been teleported to a resort by Leafy." Golfball hopped off the picnic table and dragged up a blackboard, "If Leafy invited us," She talked and illustrated, "Where is she?"

"That's simple! He's planning a surprise party!" Firey guessed, and Coiny stared at him for a few seconds.

"Firey, that's utterly absurd!" Coiny pointed towards Firey, "But, I can't really think of anything else."

"So I could be right?" Firey asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, you could be right."

"Shish! We are trying to figure this out Firey!" Pin bit into the donut she was eating before she smiled. Mini bagel brain.

Firey gawked for a few seconds.

"But Pin! Coiny sa-" Firey blubbered before Pin stole one of his fries.

~Tennis Ball POV~

I knocked on the door with a Golfball decal on it. No response. I decide to head inside myself.

"Golfball?" I walk inside. The place seems deserted. It looks like a golf course, and!

"Mini golfballs!" On the table are assorted golfballs, some are yellow, but most are Golfball's signature color. White.

I continued to look around, I still came up dry.  Although it was pretty cute all the similarities of our rooms. Her room was a monotone droning white, while mine burned my eyes out of their sockets. Well, back on task. Where was Golfball?

I opened the door to the bathroom, and-

...

What in the world...?

~Golfball's Perspective~

"So what you're saying is, Leafy forgot what made us special?" Taco bit down on a fry from inside the box she had taken.

"Not just that, she forgot what we're like!" Golfball replied, "He gave me and Tennis Ball sports themed rooms, it's as if he didn't remember anything about the two of us."

"Ohhh! That makes sense! He called me a geek cause I'm, like, so smart!" Match giggled, and Golfball looked at her in disapproval.

"I think she also might have mixed up our rooms in some way. Loser's room matched Teardrop's and vice versa." Golfball finished the entire piece of chalk, most of the stuff on the blackboard was incoherent.

"So, what if this Leafy... isn't actually-" Coiny began before he was interrupted by Tennis Ball's exasperated screaming.

"Aaaahhh! AAHHHH!" Tortured agonizing screeches echoed throughout the snack bar. They heard his screaming coming from one of the hotel rooms. Golfball jumped up and dashed towards Building 1. Everyone else ran up with her as well.

She finally reached the door the screaming was coming out of. Her room.

~Tennis Ball POV~

Where do you imagine yourself in 10 years time. I asked myself this question everyday, when TPOT finally concluded, I found myself asking it every minute.

I was curious, sure, but what I was really wracking my brain was. 'Will I still be happy with this?'

'This' was where I was with science, Golfball, and my poor mental health.

To be honest, two of those stayed the same. But one had blossomed and grown beyond anything I could have imagined.

My poor mental health is attributed to two things in this very moment. 'Where am I, how did I get here?' and 'Is... that?"

I stumbled backwards. My vision was fuzzy. Splotches of red, and pools of red. A dea- no, an unconscious person was leaned back against the wall.

I stumbled backwards, and the door to the room opened.

"Hey? T-" Loser began before he froze in his tracks, "Tennis Ball... is that..."

"L-leafy's... been... murdered." Tears congealed in my eyes, and threatened to burst out at any moment.

"Leafy's..." Pin walked into the room. "Oh, let's revive him."

"Pin! Didn't you forget? The recovery centers are gone, and so are the Algebrailens!" Tennis Ball stammered, "Leafy's... Leafy's..."

"This would mean that..." Golfball spoke up.

"Leafy didn't invite us here." Loser whispered.

Everyone else soon flooded into the room. The room was silent, and everybody had just one thing on their mind.

~Needles Perspective~

"Let's get the hell out of here."

-1002 Words, not where you assumed this was going eh?-