We Don't Have Many Days-Act 0.5

~Leafy POV~

My eyes opened slowly, I didn't want to get out of bed very much. I lied for a few seconds before my stomach rumbled, I consider not eating today. But I haven't in a while, and it's killing me. I stretched out of bed. My room was cluttered, almost disgusting. I hadn't bothered to clean up, I should, but what would it matter? Fiery doesn't visit anymore. Golfball hasn't called me in weeks. I walked through the filth and muck and arrived at the kitchen. I pulled out an onion and some ranch. It doesn't taste very good, but I deserve the worst.

Moments pass at the table. Then minutes. I take a moment to consider everything. I am painfully aware of how alone I am. I miss my friends, I miss my enemies. I even miss the weird speaker box and four. I cringe at myself. I miss four? How far deep was she?

I sit up and walk back to my bed mulling in pure sadness. I sit for a few seconds before something catches my eye. The doorknob to my room is twisting. I smile for a moment, it could be anybody coming to visit me. But that excitement is soon dragged out of me when I remember a crucial detail.

I... I locked the doors.

Somebody has broken into my house to kill me. I rush over to the door and throw a chair in front of it, then I clutch the doorknob and attempt to turn it back to a neutral position. The person isn't letting up. I tear the knob upwards, and slam the door shut.

"Whoever you are, exit my house. I have a gun!" I made an empty threat, and sighed with slight relief. The person didn't stop turning the knob though, and my hands began to burn.

"I'm serious! You better leave!" I yelled again, and thrust my whole weight at the door. They continued. I gasped in. Then, I loosened my grip on the doorknob. It slowly completed the turn, and opened the door.

I backed away, and ran into my bed. I had accepted my fate.

"Hello there." A voice echoed into my room, the door creaked open.

I warily opened my eyes. Nothing. My eyes dart back and forth in the room.

"Oh no, Leafy i'm not here." That voice... it's so familiar. Who is it?

"Show yourself!" I shout towards the doorway. A few horrible seconds passed, but I could still feel their presence. Before I could say anything else they gave this terrible gut wrenching laugh.

"Didn't you hear me? I'm not here." They snickered. I gasped, what in the world? I haven't felt this feeling in years.

"Who are you?" I plead, continuing to glance around. My room fades to a horrible dark shade, and the lights flicker off.

"Do you really need me to tell you?" They're behind me. I can feel it. I shoot my eyes back and...

Still nothing.

"Leafy..." She sighed.

"Leafy, I'm you."

...

What...

-500 Words, now we're getting context my guy.-