Forget her, it Wasn't Worth it-Act 3

~Unknown POV~

I've been documenting this venture since day one, but I just lost the data on Subject 2. That is terrible, since they showed the most promise. My memory has been good enough to rewrite several of the Experiments, but I'm sure I've forgotten some. Whatever, at least for now all that matters is the development they've been going under.

Subject 1 and 3 have made several attempts to contact each other, and with Subject 3's newfound abilities, it's hard to believe they haven't contacted each other yet. I've decided to put them together in another experiment since the 14th one. That one was uneventful, so surely this one will be too.

I guess I should also give them nicknames, since it's too long to call them 'Subjects' all the time.

Subject 1-Arms

Subject 2-Radio

Subject 3-Silence

-Start Audio Recording-

A< What is it now?

S< *Silence*

-A looks around the room, and pushes herself up to walk around.-

A< Oh my god. [Subject 3] What happened to you?!

-S looks up to A with a neutral stare, S has not realized who is speaking.-

A< Can you hear me? I haven't seen you in so long!

S< *Silence*

-A rushes over to S and hugs her tightly.-

A< I... I don't know what's going on. Can you please say something?

S< *Silence*

-S continues to stare absentminded towards A.-

A< I missed you [Subject 3]! You don't know how much I missed you.

A< [Subject 3]... It's me... [Subject 1].

-S seems to have a moment of realization, and tightly hugs A.-

A< Why can't you speak? You're...

-A looks down towards S' sewn together mouth.-

A< Oh... I can help.

-A slides her pointer finger and thumb behind the stitches, and hastily rips them out.-

S< AAAAHHHHHH!!!

-S grips her mouth, as it's torn up. The red leaks on to the floor.-

A< Oh... I'm sorry... I just...

S< T-thank you...

A< No... problem...

-End Audio Recording-

That was a failure, I had to resew all of the stitches on Silence's mouth, it would be stupid if I didn't. That's her new name sake.

I guess I shouldn't put them together anymore, and I have to run more rigorous experiments with Arms. Still sounds unnatural to call her that, but I'll get used to it.

I should probably call Leafy again, I need a reality check sometimes, especially when my lab partner can't know about this.

Sometimes I wish he was more obedient, but any experiments to him might ruin his life. I say that like I'm not ruining these people's lives... they deserve it more.

Maybe I am a monster. But at least I don't need anybody to tell me that twice.

~TennisBall and Coiny's Perspective~

"So Golfball said we should play Tic Tac Toe." TennisBall fumbles around and takes out a loose leaf paper, "Do you remember how to play?"

"A little bit... maybe." Coiny draws an O in the center of the board, followed by TennisBall looking in confusion.

"I wanted to be the ball!" Tennis Ball circles the O in the middle with his own red marker.

"It's not a ball." Coiny traces over TennisBall's lines, "It's a Coin." He sketches a smaller circle inside to look like a coin. TennisBall pouts for a moment before planting an X in the bottom left corner.

"So... Do you really think we lost our memory?" Coiny asks TennisBall and TennisBall gives a nonchalant shrug. Coiny draws an O in the bottom right corner.

"Probably. The girl wouldn't have cried if I remembered." Tennis Ball cuts off Coiny by placing an X in the top left corner. Then Coiny seals the deal by placing an O on the middle right.

"..."

"I'm getting hungry. Let's get food." TennisBall sits up and sets down his pencil, "It's not good to dwell on things like this." He holds out his hand to Coiny and pulls him up. Drip. Drip. Several water droplets fall into Coiny's face.

"What's... what's that?" TennisBall wipes the water from his fuzz. The sky has begun to sprinkle and rain.

"... I guess we can't play Tic Tac Toe anymore." Coiny takes the modest stack of paper and shields it from the rain. Tennisball walks over to a circle table and tried pulling out the umbrella.

Off in the distance water had begun to fall towards Firey. Coiny looked up to notice and his pupils dilated, he dropped the paper and rushed over to him. As soon as Tennisball got the umbrella out of the ground Coiny took it and slammed next to Firey.

Firey attempted to wipe the droplets off his arms, and Coiny looked around in confusion.

"Thanks Coiny!" Firey smiled and sighed in relief, and then leaned against the umbrella's pole. Tennisball picked up the damp paper and walked over to the two. Pitter patter.

"Didn't you forget about me?" Firey looked to Coiny and took another deep breath. Coiny sighed, and nodded.

"I did." Coiny took the paper from Tennisball, "But I won't ever forget your weakness." He grinned and readjusted his hands to carry the Pencil more comfortable.

Firey paused, and he looked down.

"That's really sweet of you." Firey grinned.

"Bleck! Ewww! You know you sound cringy." Coiny recoils and shys away. Firey chuckles and pats Coiny's head. TennisBall looked at the two and began to walk off.

"Maybe I'll be a homewrecker today!" Firey giggles.

"You know I'm not dating Pin!" Coiny did a lovey dovey sigh, "We just live together!" Coiny looked off into the distance. Firey rose his eyebrows.

"... Coiny! You're remembering again!" Firey grabbed both of their arms in excitement. Coiny hugged Firey, and Firey quickly pushed him off.

"I'll notify Pin." He pulled out the DDSS and flipped it open to Pin, where he saw a few chilling words.

Firey. It's Loser.

~Needle's Perspective~

"Typical of Loser to be the next victim."

-1005 Words! GUYS INFO!!! I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON AN OS OF MY OWN!!! I MAY NOT UPLOAD AS CONSISTANTLY ANYMORE!!!-