41

!!smut warning!!

A/n: y'all have been WAITING and thank you for making it this far. My smut game is kinda off I'm definitely rusty so this isn't some of my best work and IM SORRY but I hope you enjoy LOVE U

I woke up the next morning in his arms, the sun shined his pale skin up perfectly. I savored this moment a little longer, watching his dark eyelashes flutter as dreams consumed his mind.

Small breaths escaped his slightly parted lips, the sound of stillness embodied him.

He was at peace right now. No wars, no weapons, nothing in his mind to hurt him right now. He was now in a fantasy, living in the dreams his conscious brought him. I wondered if he saw me in those vivid dreams of his...

"You admiring me Spencer Bradley?", his morning voice was raspy and deep, "And if I was?", he started to smile his eyes still sleepy. "You may continue", he sighed, which caused me to smile.

"What time is it?", his big arms stretched out, "Not a clue", I yawned, "12:22pm", he glanced at his phone. "We slept in", he glanced at me, his forest eyes shining as brightly as the afternoon sun.

"I think we needed it", I sat up in bed, "Better get back to your room before Bec and Armin catch us", "Why? We're good now", his tone full of confusion. "They don't need to know that", I raised my brows slightly. "Let's give them a little more hell, what do you say?", I proposed.

The widest smile grew on his lips, "Spencer Bradley, are you asking me to raise hell with you?", he asked rhetorically, "You down for the challenge?", "To raise hell with you Spencer Bradley, would be my greatest honor", he said over dramatically.

"What's the plan?", he asked as he stood beside my door fixing his hair, "Just follow my lead", I stood up and stretched my arms out. "Later Bradley", he glanced back at me as he closed my door.

I fixed my hair and splashed some water on my face to wake myself up.

"Bec!! Armin!! Get your asses up it's almost 1!!", I banged on their door, "Fuck off!!", I heard Bec groan from behind the door. "Get up bitch!!", I banged again, "GO AWAY!!!", I laughed at her sudden rage.

I made my way downstairs and had some berries and some OJ to fill my morning stomach that would refuse any more food.

I could never eat breakfast like a normal person, I didn't even get hungry till hours after I woke up. And that annoyed me, because I like breakfast food, a lot.

"Morning Spencer, how'd you sleep?", Armin asked as him and Bec joined me in the kitchen, "Really good actually", I said confidently, I heard Eren's footsteps approaching from behind.

"Morning Eren", Armin said with a smile, "Morning", Eren's fake tone more flat. "How long is this gonna fucking take!!", Bec raised her voice at the both of us. "Nope- you know what", she started, "We're going to settle this like men".

Confusion filled all our faces, "What?", Armin was completely lost, "Football game, and you two are on a team", she glared at the both of us. I laughed, "No way in hell, I don't do sports", I shrugged her off. "Wasn't asking", her eyes more cold, "This is so fucking stupid", Eren muttered under his breath.

"Babe I don't think-", she cut Armin off, "Nope, this is how dad had Spence and I settle things, so we're doing it the old fashioned way", I rubbed my face, "We did that when we were like 10", "Well we're doing it again!!", she stormed off.

"Loser buys dinner", her voice echoed through the halls and Eren's and I's eyes shot open, knowing damn well dinner would cost at least 200$.

"Looks like you two have some team building to do", Armin grinned and left us alone in the kitchen.