33

A/n: here's some fluff before it all falls apart♥️ also I did a weird scene in this and I was picturing it in like a movie way so I hope u guys understand it. You'll know when it happens.

I decided to surprise Eren today, I knew he was going through something. So I figured if he doesn't want to talk about it, then we can do everything but that.

Although it was hard to surprise someone when they were driving.

The insurance company was still going over my case, which meant no car till they decide so.

Which was very annoying.

I hated having Eren drive me to work all the time. I felt like a burden, even if it was on the way there and he was working too. He says he doesn't mind at all and that he enjoys the time with me. But I still felt bad about it.

Spencer: alright i have a surprise for you but I need your car to drive you there

He responded quickly.

Eren: a surprise for me? hmm let me think about this
Spencer: whats there to think about? you get to spend time with me and a surprise
Eren: this is true
Eren: but i don't like surprises
Spencer: that's too bad
Spencer: i don't care
Eren: ouch that was cold
Spencer: im feeling like winter today
Eren: im getting that tattoed
Spencer: u wont
Eren: say less
Spencer: enough chatter get your ass over here and FAST
Eren: as you wish

I smiled and set my phone down. I threw on a collared shirt and a crewneck on top of it. I slipped some black pants on, along with my red converse. I tied my hair back and fixed the flaws on my pale skin as best I could.

I darted down the building when I saw Eren's text.

He was leaning against his car, his arms crossed over his chest. He was dressed in some black pants, a white t shirt, with some black vans. No denying the man dressed pretty simplistic, but he made it look so hot.

His hair was tied back messily, just as it always is. The tattoos on his arms were displayed in the sunlight, painting him as the most elegant twisted piece of art I have ever seen.

And I couldn't look away.

"Keys", I held my hand out, "Is that you asking or telling?", he stood straight, "Both", I winked and snatched the keys from his hand.

"Put this over your eyes", I handed him a bandana, "Is this really necessary?", he said with wide eyes. "It is very necessary, now put it on", I started the engine of the car, I watched him place it over his eyes in my peripheral vision.

"Is this some strange kink I don't know about?", he joked, I laughed, "Only one way to find out".

"Okay I might like this surprise then", I noticed his smile grew, "You're going to love it", I focused back on the road.

I parked at the driving range, "Can I take this off now?", "Hold on", I left the car and opened his door for him.

"Take my hand", I grabbed his arm, guiding him out the car. "I smell gasoline", he paused, "Are we committing arson??", he dropped the blindfold and his eyes lit up. "Is there something you wanna tell me?", he cleared his throat, "No", we both laughed.

And that's when he realized where we were. His face fell as he viewed the racetrack.

Engines of vintage cars filled the empty area, blaring loudly through the valley. The smell of gasoline and burnt rubber filled your airways, taking the oxygen back little by little. The sun was beating down on our already hot bodies.