2

"So I'm sure you know all the drink recipes?", I sighed, "Yes". "Well not much training to do then I guess", he shrugged his shoulders. "You wanna be in the well tonight or take the bar top?", he asked me.

"Well", my eyes stayed on the ground, "I take it you don't like people", he narrowed his eyes slightly, "Nope- I hate people", I laughed, "Well you've chosen the right industry", I laughed again with him.

"Why bartend then? Your job is to like entertain people?", he faced me. "It's where the money is and if I need to entertain- I can", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's put that to the test", his green eyes narrowed, "How about I just stay here and make drinks instead".

"Nope, I gotta see what you're capable of", I shook my head and looked to the side.

"Really?", I raised my brows, "Really". "Alright, fine then", I shrugged my shoulders. "I'll be back in 5", I shoved past him, "Wait where are you-", his words stopped when I made it to the back.

I stepped in the alleyway and inhaled deeply.
Put the face they want to see on. Smile. Laugh.

I fixed my bra, pushing my tits up as far as they would go. I pulled my shirt down and tucked it in. "Let's do this", I whispered to myself.

When I made it back behind the bar, his eyes found their way to my chest instantly, he wasn't even trying to hide it. I ignored it.

"I guess we're ready then", I heard him say from behind me, "Sure are", I cracked my neck.

"I'm Eren by the way", he said, I looked to him, "Spencer".

The shift went on pretty well. I smiled and batted my eyes as men handed me hundreds and hundreds.

I gave them what they wanted. Attention. It almost felt illegal. All I had to do was flirt a little, make them feel special, and they'd empty their pockets to me.

"What are we drinking gentlemen?", I leaned on the bar, pushing my tits together. "What do you like?", they asked with disgusting smiles, "I'll make you something special", I winked at them.

"Two old fashioned's", I said to Eren as I rang their drinks in. "Those two sleeze bags?", "Yup", I turned and faced him.

He made the drinks and handed them to me, "Thank you", "Yeah", he looked me up and down.

I placed the drinks in front of them, "Here we are", my eyes glanced between them. "Ooh? What is this?", they asked with wide eyes.

Only the most generic drink the male species can order.

"It's a secret", I winked at them, "I like secrets", he leaned closer, his eyes starting at my chest.

"Yeah? Drink up and I'll make you another secret", the man smirked.

They downed their drinks and racked up their bill, drink after drink.

"Those guys bothering you?", Eren asked subtly, "Not yet", I side eyed them. "Let me know if they make you uncomfortable", I smiled to myself, "I can handle them". "Oh?", he raised his brows, "Surprised?", "Not at all".

"Anything else for you gentlemen?", I dropped their check off in front of them, "What time you get off?", they asked, their eyes hazed from all the liquor they ha drowned.

I laughed nervously and shook my head. "Come on, let us take you out, we'll take care of you", they pushed further, "I cant...I have homework, I'm sorry", I smiled innocently. "Do it later! Let us take you out!", I began to get uncomfortable.

"Come on, what time you out of here?", I looked to the side, unsure what to say or how to handle this.

"Spencer- can you grab some more tequila- I'm almost out", Eren butted in, "Yes- on it", I rushed off, "Thank you", I whispered as I passed him.