What's Up, Tiger Mommy?: Part One

You want to enjoy a nice lunch with your family, but you can't seem to focus enough to pay attention to what they're saying. Everyone is chowing down on their food, but you're sitting with your chin in the palm of your hand. You're shocked that no one has commented on your state of mind or asked if you were okay because every single thought you have right now is of Amara.

Why did you see her? Has she been released from her prison? What does this mean for you and your family? Is she here to harm you? Why was it that when you blinked, she was gone? Is she a hallucination? Are you sick? There are so many unanswered questions, but she hasn't shown up since you left that gas station.

"Are you kidding me? You're kidding me, right?" Dean asks with his mouth full.

You're brought back to reality when Dean speaks, and you clear your throat and take a bite of your untouched food. It's kind of cold now.

"What? Is it too much to ask if we can swing by and check on my mom?"

Oh, right. Kevin wants to know if his mom is okay, but Dean isn't keen on that idea.

"Swing by? It's a day's drive in the opposite direction. You know that, right?"

"Yes. I understand we're in a hurry."

"Okay, well, then, what's the problem?"

"Channing's broken neck is my problem! As in I'd rather not see my mom twisted into a corkscrew!" Kevin exclaims quietly.

"Kid's got a point, Dean," Sam says.

"Stay out of this," Dean barks.

You start to zone out of the conversation again, and your eyes drift to the back of the cafe where you see the unmistakable black dress that Amara wears all the time. You rake your eyes up the figure until you lock eyes with Amara. She's here. Why doesn't she come to you? Most importantly, why isn't anyone noticing her? Everyone around her is focused on their own conversations, but there's something in the way she's standing there that makes you think that she's not real. Maybe she is. You're not sure what is real or not.

"Kevin, your mom is fine," Dean sighs.

"How can you possibly know that?"

"Because Crowley needs her to be, okay? In fact, he's probably got the place stacked with bodyguards right now, protecting her so that when you do show up, they'll pounce on you both."

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"I'll be right back," you mutter and stand up.

You leave the table without waiting for approval of anyone, and Dean watches you head toward the back where the restrooms are.

"She's bait, man, plain and simple, and you want to swim right up and bite the hook? Look, we have got Crowley by the short and curlies, okay? All we need to do is find the tablet, whip up the spell, and – boom! – sunshine and sandy beaches."

"Dean, my mom's all alone. She's surrounded by demons. Can you really not understand why I want to make sure she's okay?"

Dean shakes his head and looks over at you, frowning when he sees you standing by the wall talking to... no one.

"What the hell are you doing here?" you hiss, making sure you're not heard by anyone. "How did you get out of your prison? Wherever that may be?"

"I'm here to help, Y/N. Nothing more, nothing less. You have nothing to worry about," she smiles.

"Yeah, well, for someone who has been inside my head as long as you have, I'm pretty damn worried when she shows up out of the blue!"

You spoke a little too loudly, and the couple next to you looks at you like you're fucking crazy. You apologetically wave at them and walk a few feet further from them before turning to Amara again.

Supernatural Series Rewrite- Season 8जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें