Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Feed. Kill.

Your head throbs and you stumble at the pain. But then it vanishes as quickly as it had come on and you let your feet carry you further and further into Hawkins.

It's eerily quiet in your hometown and you're surprised not a single vehicle is out and about. You're not sure why your first instinct is to completely bypass your home, but you do, and you eventually find yourself roaming the streets of Loch Nora.

Realizing Steve lives nearby, you urge your feet to carry you in that direction.

The only vehicle you see at the Harrington household is the one that belongs to Steve, so you feel a bit better about knocking on the door so late at night. You try to pay attention to the noises on the other side of the front door and are surprised when you can actually hear the footsteps of your friend walking around.

You flinch back as the door opens and you and Steve stare at one another in surprise.

"Y-YN?" He stammers.

"Stevie?" You question, heart pounding.

A beat passes and then Steve's throwing himself at you, arms wrapping around you in a heartwarming embrace. Your arms go around his waist as your face presses into his neck. Seconds pass and the most beautiful aroma fills your senses.

Kill. Feed.

As your eyes fall shut, your nose skims the skin of his neck. The sound of his heartbeat fills your ears, your mouth salivates, and your tongue is centimeters away from his flesh when he says, "I thought you were dead! Eddie and Dustin-"

You snap back to yourself, heart pounding at the thought of what you were about to do. "I- I think I was."

Steve tenses and then pulls back. "What?"

Your eyes fill with tears as you meet his gaze. "I don't- I think someone's wrong with me."

"Hey. It's okay. Don't cry. We'll figure this out." A sob breaks free from your throat and Steve brings you back into his arms, leading you inside his house. "I'll, uh, I'll just call a code red and the party will know what to do."

Inside, Steve wastes no time calling anyone and everyone in the know about Hawkins' dirty little secret. You sit in his living room, arms crossed over your stomach as you hunch in on yourself. But the grumblings of your stomach become unbearable, so you get up to raid the kitchen.

By the time Steve is done calling in everyone and telling some of the party to bring in the others who had no phone to reach them at, he finds you in his kitchen surrounded by various lunch meats.

"Everyone's on their way," he tells you.

"Okay." You're eating sandwich meat right out of the packaging, grimacing at the taste. It's nowhere near what you're craving.

You chug glass after glass of water and when it doesn't do anything to sate your thirst, you give up and go back to the living room.

"Do you, uh, do you maybe want to shower and change clothes?" Steve eventually asks. "No offense, but you look like shit."

Huffing a short laugh, you nod. "Please?"

"Follow me."

Steve leads you upstairs to his room, pulling out some of your clothes that had somehow migrated over to his place over the past several months. You collect the clothes and a towel, and head into the bathroom to clean yourself up.

You're not sure how long you've been showering when you finally decide to get out. You pull on your clothes and towel dry your hair as much as you can, and then make your way downstairs where several voices can be heard.