Chapter No 15

author pov

whispers and murmurs were heard all around the hall as they awaited the bride along with the groom who had arrived a while ago. he stood clad in all white, long black hair parted from the side, strands falling on his forehead, piercing adorning his ears, three on the right and two on the left along with a lip ring. a floral brooch on the right side of his suit. even in plain white he was making everyone go feral. he preferred the usual black though, but a  certain someone was a bit too excited about his wedding that he let him have no say in anything.

or rather two certain someones.

taehyung and jimin

the past two weeks of preparations were one heck of an experience for jungkook. The first time getting married, it was normal. but the over-excited ness of the other two was really amusing. being the youngest he was getting married first, now that was a call for teasing from them.

they had put their best into preparing for everything. it wasn't always they'd get to do such stuff so they put all their hearts into making everything perfect for their little ones' wedding. the venue was taken over by taehyung while jimin had taken care of food and dressing for all of them.

while jungkook himself took on the most important role, aside from being the groom. protection. didn't matter if he was getting married or if it was a special occasion having his men all ready and prepared for every situation was the first rule in his book.

the media had taken their fair share of entertainment out of this news as well so did the underworld.

"the daughter of Kim's engagement called off ",  "did the alliance between Kim's associations and l.E enterprises broke",  "Kim y/n's sudden marriage to the CEO of jeon group of companies jeon jungkook who is known to be an underworld boss as well."

news like this was all over the tv and y/n was confused at the identity revelation. was it even true? she didn't know. jungkook's circle of people was baffled by the news as well. why the sudden marriage and with whom? he didn't even have a woman or a love interest, then why the urgent decision? oh, they were all too curious.

though their curiosity was to be wiped away in a few.

the doors to the hall opened and in walked the bride with her grandfather guiding her down the aisle. she was adorned with a white gown decorated with beaded embroidery, pearl earrings dangling in her ears with a necklace sitting on her neck. two braids running from the side of her head to the back put in place with a few baby pink roses.

jungkook tilted his head as he took a good look at her. she did look beautiful he won't lie. as she took steps closer her face became clearer to him. she had little to no makeup on. simple and beautiful. jungkook would say that's a good combo.

"woah. that's one beauty right there too bad she's going to be the beasts'."

looks like someone had the same thoughts. taehyung elbowed jimin in the stomach as he maintained a formal smile.

"oww, what, if you would've told me a bit sooner i would've won her over, you know."

"that's exactly why you were kept unaware."

"yeah righ--wait so you knew from the start." 

"no stupid it was a minute decision now shut up, it's starting."

jimin fell silent as Woo-Bin and y/n approached the stage. he handed over her hand to jungkook with a smile on his face as he carefully took it guiding her up the two steps. both of them stood in front of each other as the priest started the ceremony.