Chapter No 01

Stepping on the gas, he was speeding through the streets of Seoul  in his black Lamborghini, his signature style letting the world know who roamed the streets or rather, owned them

Stepping on the gas, he was speeding through the streets of Seoul in his black Lamborghini, his signature style letting the world know who roamed the streets or rather, owned them. He knew these streets by heart, that's where he grew up with people telling him that's where he belonged, degrading him and putting him down naming it as "showing him his place". being hunted every night as if having a bounty on his head. but now,

Oh, how the times have changed.

From being hunted to being the hunter,

From being degraded  to  having people on their knees in a single glance,

Power 

Fear

Oh, he loved every bit of it,

Seoul

His kingdom, his throne.

Swerving the car, hitting the brakes he stooped in front of a lavish-looking mansion that stood in all its glory giving off the hint of who lived in it but not like he cared he was aware of the truth behind those walls. 

getting out slamming the door shut he advanced in, the guards bowing instead of stopping him. 

Well, who would dare?

Coming in with maids bowing to him, he headed straight to the living room already knowing where to go not his first time being here but he would much rather make this his last. 

 "You're here Jeon didn't bring your minions"

The man looked up smirking at him with a glass of wine in his hand manspreading on the couch.

"didn't need to." 

"Well you're a brave one aren't you walking straight into the lion's den huh."

"All bark no bite"  a voice in his head resounded.

"I wouldn't call it that and cut the crap Lee you know what I'm here for."

"Aww still hung up on that can't you forgive me for that tiny mistake."

"You should know by now Lee."

 Taking out his gun he threw it on the table in front of Lee making him sit up straight gulping the lump in his throat.

"I don't forgive."

He sat on the couch opposite him one leg resting on the other as if he owned the place. would be a lie to say he didn't when he was dominating the owner himself. Lee put the wine glass down getting serious knowing the other was in no mood for chit-chat. 

"Look Jeon that's all I have how can I---"

"To the point lee, the warehouse, and the money. you shouldn't have pulled the strings when you couldn't take that damage."