Chapter 44

"Good boy baby. You did such a good job. How're you feeling pet?" I nuzzled further into her neck, purring. "F-fuzzy. And g-good." She smiled and kissed my head. "Good baby. You did so well for me, you know that?" I shrugged a bit. It was a punishment for being bad, so I didn't do good. "Why's that baby? Cause I think you did very well, you didn't try to fight being punished and you listened very well." I looked up at her to see her looking down at me lovingly. "I-It was a p-punishment for being bad. I can't be good if I'm being bad." She kissed under both my eyes where tears were starting to form. "You can do well on a punishment after being bad. Just because you failed at one aspect doesn't mean you failed at the other. You did amazing taking your punishment baby." I just nodded, pushing myself back into her neck. "Th-thank you. I-I'm not good enough b-but you stay. Thank y-you." She brushed my hair back, kissing me gently. "You're more than enough Toshi. So perfect for me. How are you feeling beautiful?"  I buried myself into her arms, hoping i could stay there forever. "Floaty kinda. C-can i be floaty? I d-don't want t-to be bad." She chuckled a bit, kissing my head again. "Of course you can be floaty hun. You're my good boy. Just be floaty as long as you want." I nodded, holding onto her tighter. "M'okay. I-I'm a g-good om-omega right? Not b-bad. I don't w-want to be bad." Tears began falling down my face, what if I am bad and she's just staying because she has to. "Of course baby. You are my perfect boy. My perfect perfect omega. I know you don't want to be bad and you most definitely aren't. Beautiful baby." She brushed my hair behind my ear, soothing my thoughts and making me purr. I'm a good boy.