Chapter 31

"I-I just want to stay here. Comfy. Ca-can you hold m-me?" She chuckled kissing me. "Of course. Toshi. I'll hold you and love you. Forever and ever." I smiled. That's good. I hope she doesn't leave. "I won't beautiful. I'm right here. Forever." I nodded holding onto her. "Good boy. My perfect Toshi. Such a good boy. Good omega." She whispered praises to me, making me smile happily. "I'm your good boy." She chuckled kissing my head. "You're right prince. My good boy." I layed in her arms and felt her begin to scratch my head. I purred at the feeling. "Is that good baby?" I nodded. "Good baby. Everything okay right now?" I nodded again. "I'm doing okay right now. I'm calmed down." She kissed me, wrapping her arms around me. "Good boy. You're my perfect omega. I love you Toshi." I smiled into her stomach. "I-I love yo-you too." We continued laying there, holding eachother for hours. After a while I sat up kissing her. "Hey baby. All done cuddling?" I nodded, sitting on my knees. My face was red from being so hot. I was tired but it was to early to go to sleep. "Well baby boy. What do you think we should do?"I thought for a minute, shrugging. "I-I don't kn-know. Wh-what do y-you wa-want to do? We ha-haven't done what y-you've wanted." She smiled at me. "You're so kind baby. But I just want to be here with you. You're my good boy." I blushed, hiding my face with my hands. "I-I'm good? B-but I've be-been so se-selfish." She kissed me before answering. "You are good baby. How have you been selfish?" I looked down before I answered, crying slightly. "I-I'm always bo-bothering you wi-with my problems. Y-you shouldn't have t-to deal with th-that." I scrubbed my tears away apologizing for being weak. She forced me to look at her gently holding my chin. "You are not weak. You are showing your emotions and that makes you so strong. Don't underestimate yourself Toshi. You aren't bothering me either. I love every part of you and would do anything for you and if that means helping you with a few things I am so so happy ti do that. Okay?" I quietly agreed, still not believing her however. "Toshi. You are not a bother. Tell me what you are baby." I shook my head. I can't. I can't lie. I can't say it. "Why not baby? What's wrong?" I hid my face before answering. "I-I'm s-sorry. I can't. I c-cant lie to myself. I do-dont want to li-lie to you. Please don't make m-me." She kissed my head pushing me against her. She cradled my head rubbing her fingers against it. "It's okay baby. I won't make you do anything. Just know you won't be lying okay? Just breath. In and out. Good boy. Such a good job. You're doing so well. In and out. Amazing baby. Shh Shh. I'm right here. I've got you." I listened to her, letting myself be held. I breathed with her, calming down to her words. "Good boy Toshi. Doing so good. I'm so proud of you. Remember calm breaths. Such a good omega." I purred hiding my face, letting my breath becoming normal again. "I'm s-sorry. I'm f-fine." I pushed myself up, wiping my face not looking at her. "Ever-everythings fine. I'm gr-great. I-" She cut me off. "Don't lie. I am here. You don't have to pretend to be fine. Don't pretend. Dont lie. You told me you didnt want to lie to me, so don't. Okay?" I nodded, scrubbing under my eyes. The tears won't stop. Why won't they stop. I continued wiping until it was almost painful. Stop. Stop. Stop. "Stop!" Inko let go of me, quickly. "What's wrong Toshi? Stop what?" I shook my head over and over, becoming dizzy, not moving my hands from wiping my eyes. "The-the tears. They won't s-stop!" Inko held me again after learning I wasn't meaning her. "I'm sorry baby. It's okay to cry though. Let yourself cry if your body needs to." I nodded to her still roughly wiping my eyes. She grabbed my hands pulling them away from my face. "Quit rubbing baby. You're hurting yourself. You don't have to do that. Just let them fall. If there's to many just let me know. I'll wipe them. You'll be okay. Good job baby." She let go of my hands and I wrapped them around her. "I'm s-sorry. Don't b-be mad pl-please. I'm s-so so-sorry. So s-sorry. Sorry. So-sorry." She squeezed me tighter. "Don't apologize. I'm not mad. I will never be mad at you for something like this." She kissed me repeatedly, calming me down more. "Ok-okay. Okay. Alpha. A-alpha d-don't leave me. I kn-know I'm ba-bad. B-but pl-please." She kissed me on both my eyes, wiping them gently. "My beautiful, amazing baby. I am not, nor will I ever leave you. I will stay with you. I've got you. You are not bad. You are good. You are my good omega. You need me right now. But I need you so much more. So I will not leave you. I will help you with everything you need. You are a good boy. And a perfect omega." I moved myself from her chest into her neck, sucking in her scent like I'm starving. She smiled, releasing her scent more. "Do you want my scent right now baby? Just want me to hold you?" I nodded and she rubbed my head, scratching it slightly. "Okay baby. I'll hold you as long as you want, let me know if you want me to release some more of my scent okay?" I nodded, placing my face deeper into her neck. "Good job baby. Breath, just like that. Amazing baby." I smiled into her neck. "I-I'm a g-good bo-boy. Am-amazing boy. G-goo-good job om-omega. G-good omega b-boy." She chuckled, pressing her lips to my head. "You're right baby. Doing so good for me. You all there right now? You kinda floating baby?" I nodded. "Fl-floaty boy." She kissed me some more, peppering kisses along my head. "Okay baby, that's good isn't it? Not having to think?" I nodded, listening to her whisper as I took in her scent and presence. "You breathing good there baby?" I nodded. "Br-breathing baby. Fe-feels go-good. Goo-good baby."