Chapter 23

I woke up in my bed not feeling Inkos warmth. I felt around thinking that maybe we had rolled away from each other but couldn't find her that way either. Had-had she left me? Did she realise how useless I am? I began sobbing. I was really alone again. I knew it would happen, why did I let myself become hopeful. By now I was curled up holding myself. All I could feel was my sobs shaking me violently. After a while my crying had finally stopped and I layed back down, holding the pillow she'd been using. It still smelled like her. I'm happy for her, she deserves better that me. I heard the door open, but believed my mind was playing tricks on me. "Toshi, what's wrong? Why were you crying?" My head shot up. "I-Inko?" That's all I could say before I began crying again. She isn't here. Why would she be here? She doesn't want me. I felt two arms wrap around me and slowly looked up at her. "I'm here baby. I'm right here. Don't worry." My hands gripped my head. No. No. She isn't here. Why is my mind doing this to me? I began pulling at my hair. It stings but I couldn't think over the pain. Suddenly I couldn't pull at my hair anymore and was back in reality. "Toshi. Don't hurt yourself. What's wrong baby? Why were you crying?" I looked at her and saw a worried face. "I-I you weren't here. You aren't here. My minds playing tricks on me. You realised you deserve better. Fuck! I wish this wasn't so real. Then it would be easier." She- her image pulled me closer kissing my head. "I didn't leave baby. I was just using the bathroom. Your mind isn't playing any tricks. If I was fake you wouldn't be able to touch me. I'm right here. Just breath. You can do this. Breath with me." I tried to do as she asked and after a while I was able to. "Good boy Toshi. Good job." I leaned against her. Is she real? I want her to be but she could do so much better without me. "Ar-are you real?" She kissed me before replying. "I'm real baby. Don't worry. I would never leave you. You're such a good boy. Good omega." I purred at the praise relaxing into her. "Good boy. Can you tell me what you want right now baby?" I thought for a moment before nodding. "Ca-can you sc-scent me? I wa-was so scared but you you're smell helped." She nodded kissing my neck and scent glands. "You ready baby?" I nodded as she turned me around, holding me around the waist. She began scenting me and I completely fell against her, forgetting everything. All I could feel was my Alpha holding me. After a few minutes she finished, kissing my scent glands once again then licking them. I shivered. "You taste so good baby. You're my little treat." I blushed leaning against he shoulder before kissing her chin. "Baby boy? How do you feel?" I shrugged. "I guess okay. But I don't really know." She smiled and nodded. "Okay Toshi. That's good. Why don't we go get cleaned up, then we can eat something." I nodded. I'm sure I can eat a little bit.