Chapter 22

After a few more hours of hanging out Inko and I decided to leave. As soon as the door closed Inko turned to me. "Baby boy?" I looked at her confused. "Whats wrong, Toshi? I heard your thoughts in there.  What can't they know? What're you hiding baby?" My confusion turned to shock as she said this. "Wh-what are you talking about? I-I'm not hid-hiding anything." She looked at me sad and worried. "Toshi. Please don't lie to me." I shook my head. "I-I'm not ly-lying." She sighed, "Ok baby. Tell you what. We'll go home and lay down, then you can tell me whats wrong. How's that sound?" I just nodded knowing I couldn't do anything about. She kissed my head. "Good baby. Let's go." We began walking and all I could do was worry. She'll be mad. She'll leave me. I never should've let her know anything. Before I knew it we were back at the house and in the bedroom. I sat down on the bed, waiting for her to start yelling. She knelt down in front of me and I took a deep breath in. "Baby. It's ok. I'm not mad and I won't leave. I won't yell at you either. I just want to know what's wrong." I was already crying, scared out of my mind. "Baby. Please." I nodded, maybe this will make her happy. If I don't feel I'll be easy to use. She'd like that. "I-I'm so em-empty. I-I don't know wh-what I'm fe-feeling but I do-dont like it. Please Alpha. Ju-just let me cut. I'll be good. Ju-just please. I ne-need it." She was crying now too. She leaned forward, pulling my head into her chest. "Oh baby. I'm so so sorry. I know it hurts but I won't let you cut. I know you feel like you need it but you don't. You used to use it to feel better but you can't anymore. I'll help you feel better. You are such a good omega, okay?" I shook my head. "Why not Toshi?" "I-I'm not g-good. I make you sad. I made you cry. I'm a ba-bad om-omega." She pulled herself up onto the bed still holding Mr. She laid us down, me on her chest. "Toshinori, listen to me. You. Are. Perfect." After each word she kissed my head. "I'm not sad or crying because of you. I'm crying because I wasn't able to help you. Just stay here for now. I'm just gonna hold you okay? Let me know if you nerd anything baby." I nodded. Maybe she's right. Maybe she does want me. She leaned down kissing me. "How do you feel right now prince?" I shrugged. How do I feel? Not good, but not bad either. "Ok baby. That's fine. Just let me know if it gets worse okay?" I nodded, continuing to listen to her heartbeat. She began petting my head and back, humming I tune I'd never heard. My eyes slowly closed but I wasn't asleep. "My beautiful omega. I'm here. I'll stay right here with you." I quietly whispered, "Thank you." She kissed my head and I finally fell asleep.