Chapter 25

I moaned feeling her pressed into my prostate. She wasn't moving, giving me time to adjust, however the constant pressure on my sensitive spot was to much. "Pl-please move. T-too much." She slowly began moving. We both moaned at the friction and I begged for more. As soon as I whimpered asking her to go faster and harder she did so, brutally hitting my prostate. With each thrust she kissed or bit somewhere on my body. After a few minutes I felt her knot begin to inflate and the knot in my stomach grew. "Al-alpha. AgNh! I'm cl-close. Please! Please alpha!" She laughed before nodding, kissing my scent glands. "Cum baby. Be a good boy and cum for alpha." As she said that we both finished. She continued rocking into my slowly, riding us through our orgasms. She kissed my neck whispering to me. "Good boy. Such a good omega. Did so well. Took Alphas cock so well." I purred, moving closer to her, accidentally pressing her knot into my prostate. I moaned and began to cry in overstimulation. "Such a good boy for me Toshi. Are you okay baby?" I nodded, letting the tears fall down my face. "So-so good Alpha. Th-thank you." She licked my scent glands carefully. "Good baby. So good for me. Take a deep breath. You're okay." I nodded leaning into her. "Baby boy?" I hummed for her to continue. "Can I mark you? Make you my omega forever?" I squeaked, not expecting her to ask that. "A-are you sure you want me? I want you to of course, bu-but I do-don't want you t-to be stuck with me." She moved slightly to look at me. "I'm sure baby. I want you to be mine always." I nodded. "Yo-you can do i-it." She moved down, carefully licking and kissing my glands before looking up at me. "It's going to hurt a little baby but then it will feel good okay?" I nodded before looking at the ceiling. She kissed it again once more before plunging her fangs into it. I felt tears well in my eyes and bit my lip to stop the whimper in my throat. I felt her venom leak into me through the bite, securing me as hers. Like she said it began to feel good. It felt like I finally belonged. The tears began to fall down my face out of pleasure and happiness. After a few minutes of her staying there, fangs in my neck she pulled them out. She began licking away the access blood before kissing the wound. "Good boy. Such a good omega. You're all mine now. "Good job Toshi." She slowly pulled her member out, the knot having deflated. She looked at me lovingly before kissing me. "Let's go get you cleaned up baby." I nodded tiredly. Omegas weren't built to withstand a lot so being marked drained me. I leaned against her as she picked me up, letting my eyes close. She didn't set me down as she started the bath adding salts and bubbles into it. While we waited for it to fill she turned her head to me kissing my face. "Good boy. Such a good omega. Are you okay baby?" I nodded. It felt nice to be taken care of. When the tub was filled she turned off the water before getting on and setting me in her lap. I sunk down, still leaning against her. She wrapped her arms around my body, keeping me from falling any farther. "Th-thank you Alpha." She nodded kissing my hair before beginning to clean me. After we were both clean she turned me so that I was facing towards her. I still hadn't opened my eyes so I had no clue what she was doing. I felt her reach her arm out of the bath, grabbing something. I suddenly felt cold lotion being rubbed into my back. "Does that feel good baby?" She whispered to me. I nodded. As she rubbed the lotion onto my she began draining the water. She said praises to me until to tub was empty and all of the lotion was rubbed in.