Chapter 32

When I finally came back I remembered what all I had said. Good boy. Good omega boy. I'm an omega boy. Does she want an omega boy? I know she wants an omega but does she want me? I'm a boy omega. I'm broken and wrong. I looked at her to check if she's awake. She was and she was looking at me smiling. "A-alpha?" She kissed me, asking me to continue. "Do-do you wa-want a b-boy omega? A br-broken omega? Wouldn't you rather h-have a n-normal omega? I'm broken a-and wrong." She pulled me to her. "Baby is Mic wrong because he's a boy omega or Shinsou?" I gasped and shook my head. "No! Of course not. They're amazing. But I'm b-broken. I have so ma-many problems. Wo-wouldn't you want so-someone who is-isn't broken?" She shook her head. "You aren't broken. Just because you have a few problems doesn't mean that you're wrong. And just because you're a boy omega doesn't mean that I don't want you. Okay?" I nodded slowly. "O-okay." She kissed me rubbing my back. "Hey baby?" I hummed, pulling myself closer to her. "How are you right now? Think you could eat something?" I nodded. "I-I guess. But not r-right now. I want t-to stay here." She smiled saying that was fine. "Is there something wrong baby? You usually aren't so clingy." I moved away looking down. "I-I'm sorry. You d-don't have to h-hold me." She pulled me back down, kissing my head. "I want to hold you baby. I'm not complaining but this is unusual for you. I was just checking if anything was wrong." I nodded and shrugged. "I don't know. I want to nest really bad and my stomach hurts a bit but I don't know." She kissed me again. "Okay baby." I smiled before quickly getting up and running to the bathroom. I began throwing up over the toilet, hurling the little in my stomach. Inko came up behind me. "Okay baby. You're alright." After I finished I leaned back, letting her hold me. She rubbed my stomach, decreasing the bubbling in it.  "Hey baby? Do you think you might be able to eat a bit?" I nodded and we made our way to the kitchen and she made some soup for us. I ate most of it. "Good job baby." I smiled, thinking for a minute. "Hey In-Inko?" She smiled and I continued. "I need to run to the store. I'll be back soon." She nodded. "Okay baby. Do you want me to come with you?" I shook my head and left.