Chapter 7

We got to the library where I worked with my friends. I had known them since highschool and we followed eachother everywhere. I burst through the doors, startling a few people and making Midnight laugh. "What's got you in such a rush Yagi?" I smiled pushing Inko in front of me. "Yagi! You found your mate!" As soon as she said that Yamada burst out of the work room with Aizawa in tow. "Did I hear that right!?" Aizawa leaned over Mic's shoulder covering his mouth with a short kiss. "Is this true?" He said in his usual, monotone voice. I nodded quickly and Inko giggled. "Toshi?" I looked at her wondering what I'd done. "Who are all of these lovely people?" I raced around. I had completely forgotten to introduce everyone. "I-I'm sorry. This is Midnight," I pointed at her, "Mic, and Aizawa." I pointed at them as I said their names. "Guys, this is Inko. My alpha." They each walked, in Mic's case ran, to meet her. "Hi! I'm Mic and this is my alpha Shota." Shota silently nodded from behind Mic. Midnight stuck her hand out for Inko to shake. She gripped her hand tightly, growling, "If you hurt Yagi at all we will find you. It's not a threat. It's a promise." She sweetly smiled before letting go of Inkos hand. I lightly glared at Midnight before apologizing to Inko. "It's okay, Toshi. I assure you that I would never hurt him in any way. Thank you for caring for him." She lightly pecked me on the head before Mic asked what we should do. The library was meant to be closed soon so we closed before heading back to Midnights apartment.