Chapter 18

When I woke up Inko was looking at me kindly. "Hey baby. Did you sleep well?" I nodded and yawned getting up to stretch. "Good morning Alpha." She giggled rubbing my head. "Good morning Toshi. Are you okay?" I thought for a minute and shrugged. "I don't know." She softly smiled. "That's ok pet. What do you want to do?" I thought for a moment before flopping onto her. She chuckled. "And what does that mean prince?" I blushed at the new nickname, glad she couldn't see it. "Warm," I mumbled she chuckled again and rubbed my back. "Ok pet. We can stay here for a while." I nodded and nuzzled into her. I kept laying there thinking as she rubbed my back. I love her so much but why does she love me? No. I need to quit thinking like that. She loves me. I felt her kiss my head. "You're right prince. I love you so much. You're doing amazing. The perfect omega all for me. I'm sure any other alpha would be jealous." I blushed again. "Adorable," she whispered. I hid my face in her stomach. God so pathetic. I get so flustered over the smallest things. "Toshinori," she growled. I whimpered and started to move away but she grabbed me, keeping me there. "Nope. You are staying right here pup. Now Toshi tell me what you are." She must've realised it finally. "I'm pathetic and a bad om-omega." She growled quietly. "No. Try again." What? I thought she finally realised how bad I am. "A-A good omega?" She kissed my head. "Good job pet. Now baby boy say it as a a statement." I looked at her. "I-I'm a-a g-good om-omega." She smiled at me kissing me. "I'm so proud of you baby boy. Such a good omega. My perfect prince." I began purring at the praise. Even though I knew it wasn't true it was nice to hear. "Hey beautiful? Do you think you could do me a favor?" I nodded quickly, anything to make my alpha happy. "I know this will be hard baby but can you show me where you keep your blades? I want to make sure you don't do anything again." I gasped. I couldn't do that I needed them. They were my punishment for being bad. I shook my head at her. "Why not baby?" "I-I need them. They're my-my punishment for being b-bad." She looked at me sadly. "Baby boy. If you are ever bad I'll punish you. You don't punish yourself pet. Okay?" I nodded getting up. She began following me as we made our way the the bathroom. I grabbed my blades from the mirror handing them to her. I began crying as they fell into her hands I sat down on the floor holding myself. I know she thought this was best and it probably is but I deserved it. "Oh Toshi. Good job. I'm so proud of you." She placed the blades in her pocket and sat down next to me. "Hey baby. You'll be okay. I know this was har but you did so well." She pulled me to her kissing me and rubbing my head. "Shh. You're okay. Just let it out. Such a good boy. Let's go back to the bedroom. You'll be more comfortable there. Just let it out my prince." I nodded letting her take me to the bedroom. She set me down before sitting next to me. I continued holding myself. Inko was rubbing my back trying to ground me. I wasn't crying as much anymore but was just staring at the floor. "Hey Toshi. You'll be okay. Look at me my baby." I looked at her seeing her stare at me. "You're okay. You'll feel better after a bit. Remember this will help." I nodded still not really understanding what she was saying. All I understood was I didn't like how I was feeling. "Alpha?" She looked at me surprised before telling me to continue. "Can I-I have them ple-please? I do-don't like how I-I'm feeling and they'll ma-make me feel better." She looked sad after I said that. "Oh no baby. You can't have them okay?" I nodded my head. "O-okay. Okay." She nodded at me kissing my head. "Hey my prince. What do you want to do right now? We can do almost anything okay? I'm so proud of you." I looked at her. "Just-Just hold me please. I feel emp-empty." She kissed me. "Of course baby boy. I know it's hard right now but you'll feel better." She pulls me onto her laying down with me on her. She rubbed my head, playing with my hair. "Shh baby. You're doing so well. So perfect. You'll be okay my perfect angel." She kept holding me, whispering praises to me. "I-I'm sorry Alpha." She kissed me whispering, "Don't be sorry Omega. I'm proud of you." I just nodded to tired to continue talking or anything and let myself fall asleep.