Chapter 40

Mic turned on a horror movie, knowing it would scare me. As soon as the first scare happened I hid my face in Inkos arm. "Oh baby. Is the movie scary?" I nodded, whimpering as I heard the screams on the TV. "You okay doll? Need to step out? I'll go with you. Make my good boy feel better." I blushed at the praise and nodded. Inko got up, holding me close to her as my eyes were still hidden. She nodded to our friends, leading me out of the room and to an open one. She quickly closed and locked the door, giving me a fast kiss. She looked at me kindly, pushing me gently to the bed. "This okay Toshi?" I nodded already breathing heavily and whimpering. She kissed my sweet spot making me moan quietly. "Don't forget Toshi, our friends are in the other room." I nodded. She licked up my neck. "Pl-please Al-alpha. I-I can't-Ahh~" I was cut off by a moan as Inko bit my ear. "What was that precious? You didn't finish." I whined just wanting to feel her. "I-I can't w-wait! Pl-please! Y-you said I-I've been a g-good boy." Tears streamed down my face in frustration. She kissed away my tears, smiling. "You're such a good boy baby. Don't worry." I whimpered as she began to take off my pants. "Shh baby. You're okay. Keep going?" I nodded frantically, not wanting her to stop. She smiled kissing my v-line. "Ah-ahn. Pl-please more." I gripped the sheets tightly to keep myself in place. She chuckled, pulling my boxers down. "Oh so pretty baby. Already so wet for me, good boy." She kissed my thigh before licking some of my slick. "Oh and so tasty pet. You're a sweet treat pup."I leaned my head back, trying to suppress the moans building in my throat. "You ready baby?" I nodded, biting my bottom lip. She slowly pushed in, making me whimper. "G-good boy," Inko groaned. "Pl-please m-move A-alpha." She kissed my neck before slowly moving. She gained speeds and her thrusts increased as she hit my prostate everytime. "You're being such a good boy. Being so quiet." I moaned slightly. "C-close. Pl-please Alpha." I sobbed moaning as she hit my prostate again, making me fall over the edge. Inko licked a line in my cum before she filled me and knotted me. "Good boy, Toshi. Good omega." I smiled dumbly at her, before closing my eyes. She slowly placed her hand on my cheek, wiping my tears away with her thumb.