Chapter 6

I layed there looking down at the beautiful omega sleeping on my chest. My heart breaks at the fact that he feels like anything he does is horrible and will make me leave. I wish he could just see that he is perfect. Whoever made my beautiful Toshi feel like this will feel the wrath of an alpha with her omega. I lightly kissed Toshis head, silently praising him for how good he was. He began purring and nuzzled further into me. I beamed knowing that I had made him comfortable enough with me to purr. I continued laying there, rubbing his back and kissing his head until he began to wake up. "Hi, baby. Did you sleep well?" He hummed stretching before realizing we were cuddled together. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I probably made you uncomfortable." He looked down at his hands in his lap. I lifted his face making him look at me. "You didn't make me uncomfortable Toshi. You don't have to apologize." I kissed his head making him blush. "You did such a good job for me baby. I love you." His face became a dark shade of red and he began stuttering. "I- You- Th-thank you," He whispered. I chuckled. "Your welcome. Do you have anything you want to do?" He thought for a moment before nodding. "I should introduce you to my friends," he said happily. "Okay, Toshi. Let's go." I pecked his head and we made our way out.