Chapter 30

After she cleaned my arms she led me back to the bed, grabbing a notebook and pen on the way. "Okay baby we're gonna set up rules and punishments now. We probably should have done this a while ago but we didn't. So baby I'll write down some rules and punishments then you'll tell me which ones you don't like okay?" I nodded and she began writing. After a  few minutes she turned to me. "I'm all done baby. You can look at them." She handed me the note pad and I began reading.
1. Eat a little everyday. 2. Drink water 3. Don't hurt yourself. 4. I'm in charge of punishments 5. Don't run away 6. I'll tell you if you're in trouble.
Punishments. 1. Spanking 2. Lines 3. Cock ring
They were all good rules and I knew I needed them but it was weird to have rules. I nodded at her and she smiled. "Well baby you broke a rule so I'm gonna have you write some lines. You're gonna write I won't hurt myself I'm a good omega 30 times." I nodded grabbing the pen from her and began righting after moving to the kitchen table. When I was half way through I sobbed even though I had tried to hold it back. "Toshi you're  doing such a good job. Good boy. You can do this." I nodded and finished the lines as fast as possible. As soon as I was done I sat it down and ran to the bedroom, curling up under the covers, crying and sobbing. Inko walked in, sitting next to me and began rubbing my back. "Shh baby, you're okay. Was it to much?" I nodded, grabbing my chest. My sobs were making it so I couldn't breath and it hurt. "Hey baby. You're okay. Just breath. In.... Out.... Good boy. Keep doing it I know you can. In.... Out.... You're doing so well Toshi. Shhh." I breathed with her for a while until I sat up breathing normally. I saw her face, worried and sad before I just fell into her. I buried my head in her stomach. I didn't want to see how disappointed she was. "Baby you're okay. You did so well. You okay baby?" I nodded, tears were still coming down my face but much calmer and slower than before. "Okay baby. You did so well for me you know?" I nodded just holding onto her torso. "Is something wrong Toshi? Why're you hiding?" I wiped my tears before answering. "I-it was too m-much. I-I cou-couldn't deal wi-with it." She began petting my head, helping me calm down more. "Oh baby. You did so well. You dealt with it and you did amazing." I pulled my face farther into her stomach. I whimpered slightly. I didn't do well, I started crying and had a breakdown. "Al-alpha? I-I'm sorry." She scratched my head right where my hair ended. I purred listening when she started talking. "You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. What should we do baby boy?"